Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude
Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Unregisteredwhisetgat

Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude

Who’s that deputy, former NY guy with the bad attitude. I think his name is Todd. Someone told me he’s a real tool, always complaining. I ran into him recently, and was told to stay away from him.

Unregistered
    I’m actually not a tool I’m a gaping a hole. The only thing I really complain about is when your mothers teeth grind on my junk when she’s blowing me. Please do stay away from me if you’re on heat posting crap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m actually not a tool I’m a gaping a hole. The only thing I really complain about is when your mothers teeth grind on my junk when she’s blowing me. Please do stay away from me if you’re on heat posting crap.
    No idea who you are but the response is spot on. Bunch of sissies that can’t confront people on here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhisetgat View Post
    Who’s that deputy, former NY guy with the bad attitude. I think his name is Todd. Someone told me he’s a real tool, always complaining. I ran into him recently, and was told to stay away from him.
    Well, glad you narrowed it down for me because I was confused for a while bad attitude from NY narrowed it down to 3/4 of the agency, bad attitude in Weston narrowed it down to half of the district thank goodness you didn't use the term lazy we would have been back up to 3/4 of the district. But since you're calling him out I'm guessing you don't really know him. Yes, he can be a d!ck and he will call you out on your crap if you're lazy or do something stupid. Honestly I don't have a problem with that, do your job and you won't have any problems with him. Not sure that's too much to ask.

Unregistered
    Well, glad you narrowed it down for me because I was confused for a while bad attitude from NY narrowed it down to 3/4 of the agency, bad attitude in Weston narrowed it down to half of the district thank goodness you didn't use the term lazy we would have been back up to 3/4 of the district. But since you're calling him out I'm guessing you don't really know him. Yes, he can be a d!ck and he will call you out on your crap if you're lazy or do something stupid. Honestly I don't have a problem with that, do your job and you won't have any problems with him. Not sure that's too much to ask.
    Unless this New Yawk douche is God’s gift to police work or a supervisor who does he think he is telling anybody anything?? Let him talk smack to me and it’s on!

Unregistered
    Unless this New Yawk douche is God’s gift to police work or a supervisor who does he think he is telling anybody anything?? Let him talk smack to me and it’s on!
    Yes, I do know him and yes he can be a prick, but he won't deny that. No he's not God's gift to police work, but he does do his job. You're also wrong about him telling people what to do if he's not a supervisor. That's the problem with police work today all the pu$$y LEO's out there that got their participation trophies and can't handle losing or criticism. He is one of the senior guys on his shift, if a junior deputy is screwing up or not carrying his / her weight then it should be up to the senior guys to say something. Stop running to the sergeant (mommy or daddy) every time your feelings get hurt. Freaking grow up already. This is life and sometimes feelings get hurt oh well. Oh and tuff guy, feel free to post your name or tell him in person how you feel. Exactly, that's not going to happen!

Unregistered
    Yes, I do know him and yes he can be a prick, but he won't deny that. No he's not God's gift to police work, but he does do his job. You're also wrong about him telling people what to do if he's not a supervisor. That's the problem with police work today all the pu$$y LEO's out there that got their participation trophies and can't handle losing or criticism. He is one of the senior guys on his shift, if a junior deputy is screwing up or not carrying his / her weight then it should be up to the senior guys to say something. Stop running to the sergeant (mommy or daddy) every time your feelings get hurt. Freaking grow up already. This is life and sometimes feelings get hurt oh well. Oh and tuff guy, feel free to post your name or tell him in person how you feel. Exactly, that's not going to happen!
    I dont need to post my name tough guy, he knows who I am and he wont say sh*t. If this guy feels that he needs to police his shift and he thinks he is all that then he can go take the Sgt’s test and get paid to be a prick. I know plenty of guys senior to him and they dont act that way. Oh did the poor baby have to go handle some paper in someone else’s zone? Oh what a shame that poor thing. I bet I go 10-6 and bone him with some more paper and I hope he says something. Trust me he isn’t Mr. zone integrity.

Unregistered

The keyboard killer

To the guys that came on here to try and defend me I really truly appreciate it but it’s totally unnecessary. To the keyboard killer I’m sorry but I don’t know who you are so please talk to me tomorrow after roll call I would love for you to explain to me how I complain about handling calls in other zones or how I don’t handle my zone properly. I never once claimed to be the sergeant not give directions like one but I will try and help someone out or give my opinion on what was done right or wrong. As far as me being the senior deputy on shift I know the only benefits to that are I get better annual
    leave picks than you none of my experience means **** especially my New York stuff, right dawg!!! See you tomorrow at 600pm roll call I’m looking forward to it.

Unregistered
    I know that dude. His name is Hugh Jass.

Unregistered
    To the guys that came on here to try and defend me I really truly appreciate it but it’s totally unnecessary. To the keyboard killer I’m sorry but I don’t know who you are so please talk to me tomorrow after roll call I would love for you to explain to me how I complain about handling calls in other zones or how I don’t handle my zone properly. I never once claimed to be the sergeant not give directions like one but I will try and help someone out or give my opinion on what was done right or wrong. As far as me being the senior deputy on shift I know the only benefits to that are I get better annual
    leave picks than you none of my experience means **** especially my New York stuff, right dawg!!! See you tomorrow at 600pm roll call I’m looking forward to it.
    Yo Dawg, what’s up my homie. Now that we got that out of the way let’s have a little pity party for ourselves and pour out some of that 40 oz. for our Bro’s. Nobody cares about your seniority and especially nobody on the shift gives a rats a$$ about your New York stuff or stories. Just handle your zone Mr. Senior Deputy and we wont have a problem, right Dawg?

Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast