Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 66
Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    he could be a good cop if he didn't shiiitt all over everyone and act like a giant DB.
    Welp considering you new rookie veterans already think your 10-8. Do us a favor and transfer rookies. You shouldn't even be in this district anyway. Rookie slugs afraid of real police work. I want a new charger wah wah i want weekends of wah wah. GTFH shineboxes

Unregistered
    Welp considering you new rookie veterans already think your 10-8. Do us a favor and transfer rookies. You shouldn't even be in this district anyway. Rookie slugs afraid of real police work. I want a new charger wah wah i want weekends of wah wah. GTFH shineboxes
    100% agreed!

Unregistered
    100% agreed!
    You sour puss old heads need to retire already...

Unregistered
    Hey **** sucker or **** suckers either step up to the plate and help the rookies or shut the f up. The rookies blow they only do car stops because they think they are in control until a gun is up in their face. They don’t even know how to right a report let alone a pc. You might not like the guy but tc does try to teach them. Like him or not safety is paramount for these guys.

Unregistered
    Hey **** sucker or **** suckers either step up to the plate and help the rookies or shut the f up. The rookies blow they only do car stops because they think they are in control until a gun is up in their face. They don’t even know how to right a report let alone a pc. You might not like the guy but tc does try to teach them. Like him or not safety is paramount for these guys.
    really? I hope you "right" reports better than the rooks. TC is a cancer and a flaming racist.

Unregistered
    Hey, be nice!

Too wrights dun't make a rawng!

Unregistered
    Hey, be nice!

Too wrights dun't make a rawng!
    lolololololol you so write dogg.

Unregistered
    I's right repots the right way, I donts needs TC helpings me outt.

Unregistered
    F’ them rookies they should be able to go ask their FTO for help. I don't have time, i need to go take a nap.

Unregistered
    F’ them rookies they should be able to go ask their FTO for help. I don't have time, i need to go take a nap.
    they do nothing proactive at all. the FTOs are the problems in first place. there should not be new rooks with no prior service in Weston.

Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast