Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 18
Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey Todd having my post deleted will not change the fact that every word of it was true. You should truly consider putting in a transfer and getting a new start elsewhere the damage is done and I don't think you have the strength, or courage to what is necessary to turn it around. I'm not trying to beat you up but facts are facts. Parkland is rebuilding maybe you should consider joining them.

Unregistered
    The next time I see him running radar, I'm going to walk up to him and smack him silly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I appreciate the kind words but don’t try to defend me with these cancers. After being in this agency for fifteen years not one person has ever stepped up and said their peace. We all make mistakes and we all piss people off but be a man or woman and say what you need to say.
    Haha, It was all made up Jacka$$, are you really serious anybody would ever say anything nice about you?? You are a nightmare to work with and the shift cant stand you. It’s a big organization you really should transfer.

Unregistered
    The next time I see him running radar, I'm going to walk up to him and smack him silly.
    He does nothing proactive are you kidding me... Todd is so hateful and not part of the team. You are a total fruad that was a transit cop in NY for a few years prior to coming here... if you are so amazing, how did a 2 year rookie that has only worked in D8, beat you out of the CI spot? I'll tell you why, no one wants to work with you...

Unregistered
    Hahaha....first of all when does he run radar? Second of all, I want to see you go "smack him silly" not that he's all that, but I'm guessing you're not either.

Unregistered
    Hahaha....first of all when does he run radar? Second of all, I want to see you go "smack him silly" not that he's all that, but I'm guessing you're not either.
    He is a bully, plain and simple...

Unregistered
    He is a bully, plain and simple...
    He's a rat. Remember CAH?

Unregistered
    Haha, It was all made up Jacka$$, are you really serious anybody would ever say anything nice about you?? You are a nightmare to work with and the shift cant stand you. It’s a big organization you really should transfer.
    You must be jealous of TC. Because the hate for the guy is real.

Unregistered
    225 vs 177

Unregistered

Dead beat dad

Hey dad I need more birth control pills but mom said you haven’t paid your money this month. I also need a break job and tires

Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast