Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 15
Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

It’s me

Typical bso vagina

Let’s just clarify that you do not sit next to me at roll call there are two people that do and I can put my life on that fact that they aren’t spewing this crap. I either have a yeti cup or Flanigans cup in my car at all times usually filled with water or Diet Pepsi so if you would like let me know when you would like to test them. My red bull that I bring with me to roll call every day is also fair game. The only bad breath that I have is from your wife’s vagina which I eat out every day while you are working a detail or overtime. Stop being a vagina and step to me.

Unregistered
    Who cares? People who work in Weston know very little about police work. It’s a do nothing district. No cops out there whatsoever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It’s me View Post
    Let’s just clarify that you do not sit next to me at roll call there are two people that do and I can put my life on that fact that they aren’t spewing this crap. I either have a yeti cup or Flanigans cup in my car at all times usually filled with water or Diet Pepsi so if you would like let me know when you would like to test them. My red bull that I bring with me to roll call every day is also fair game. The only bad breath that I have is from your wife’s vagina which I eat out every day while you are working a detail or overtime. Stop being a vagina and step to me.
    As fat and nasty as you are, you have to pay for Vagina.....tough guy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares? People who work in Weston know very little about police work. It’s a do nothing district. No cops out there whatsoever.

Now that;s funny... Lol... I bet you be on the job for all of 2 min... now go back to 65ing in your 2006 CV.

Unregistered
    Now that;s funny... Lol... I bet you be on the job for all of 2 min... now go back to 65ing in your 2006 CV.
    It’s all fun and games until it hits the fan right Weston! Same as Parkland and the same result if something like that happens out there. Go back to doing what pretend cops do.........

Unregistered
    It’s all fun and games until it hits the fan right Weston! Same as Parkland and the same result if something like that happens out there. Go back to doing what pretend cops do.........
    Practice setting up.sone traffic post for an active shooter. You non cops are useless to this agency.

Unregistered
    Practice setting up.sone traffic post for an active shooter. You non cops are useless to this agency.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, you can't even properly write a sentence. I will put my skills against you any day of the week son. Now go and 65 the 30 plus calls that are holding.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It’s me View Post

TC you are a disgusting person. No one wants to step to you because you will run to the command like you always do. Please please get rid of this disgusting vial person. You are a pig to talk about someones wife the way you do. TC is a rat and will run to the command on you. He has done it before and will do it again. Stay far far away from him if you know whats good for you. Oh and by the way, the two that sit next to you DO feel the same way everyone else does, they just have to work with you so they stay civil with you. Do you really believe that the two that sit next to you are going to tell you that you are a disgusting person and a RAT? Do us a favor sit in the rear of the roll call room from now on.

Unregistered

Those poor trainees

Blows my mind they put people right out of the academy there also...poor things would hide under a desk if they had to cover a day in area 2 pompano with there 10k calls a month...all with a signal 0...pathetic

Unregistered
    TC you are a disgusting person. No one wants to step to you because you will run to the command like you always do. Please please get rid of this disgusting vial person. You are a pig to talk about someones wife the way you do. TC is a rat and will run to the command on you. He has done it before and will do it again. Stay far far away from him if you know whats good for you. Oh and by the way, the two that sit next to you DO feel the same way everyone else does, they just have to work with you so they stay civil with you. Do you really believe that the two that sit next to you are going to tell you that you are a disgusting person and a RAT? Do us a favor sit in the rear of the roll call room from now on.
    And can we get an AMEN. I have to agree with you the guy is a CANCER every where he goes. He is not liked by anybody on the shift and we cringe when we have to go on calls with this TURD. He treats the public like sh*t and thinks he knows everything about police work..

Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast