+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 667
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the guys that came on here to try and defend me I really truly appreciate it but it’s totally unnecessary. To the keyboard killer I’m sorry but I don’t know who you are so please talk to me tomorrow after roll call I would love for you to explain to me how I complain about handling calls in other zones or how I don’t handle my zone properly. I never once claimed to be the sergeant not give directions like one but I will try and help someone out or give my opinion on what was done right or wrong. As far as me being the senior deputy on shift I know the only benefits to that are I get better annual
    leave picks than you none of my experience means **** especially my New York stuff, right dawg!!! See you tomorrow at 600pm roll call I’m looking forward to it.
    My guess is nobody will come up to you after roll call!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yo bey you come at the king you best not miss

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yo bey you come at the king you best not miss
    Yeah ok, im petrified.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Keyboard killer

    So instead of wearing my vest to roll call I taped two phone books to my body in anticipation of a prison shanking, instead I was met by some nice lady from mission barbecue who brought food for the shift. I even stopped off at Walgreens and bought a bottle of lube, and to my surprise nobody said sh#t. F you *****es

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So instead of wearing my vest to roll call I taped two phone books to my body in anticipation of a prison shanking, instead I was met by some nice lady from mission barbecue who brought food for the shift. I even stopped off at Walgreens and bought a bottle of lube, and to my surprise nobody said sh#t. F you *****es
    Im sure that butt lube will come in handy for you and your boyfriend. Im so glad you finally came out of the closet on LEO affairs. Now if you would just have some zone integrity people on the shift might actually like you Mr. Senior Deputy lol what a joke.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im sure that butt lube will come in handy for you and your boyfriend. Im so glad you finally came out of the closet on LEO affairs. Now if you would just have some zone integrity people on the shift might actually like you Mr. Senior Deputy lol what a joke.
    So you call him gay and think because of that it makes him a weaker person. So with that in mind, you think he's gay and you're still afraid to confront him? Who's the pu$$y now!

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Todd is Todd either you like him or you don't and he doesn't care either way. I personally have known him for a long time he's a good cop and hates rookies as he actually has the expectation people prove themselves in this line of work. As far as the rest of his shift I can tell you this they clearly would prefer to handle their disagreements online then in person and to me that says it all.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Todd is Todd either you like him or you don't and he doesn't care either way. I personally have known him for a long time he's a good cop and hates rookies as he actually has the expectation people prove themselves in this line of work. As far as the rest of his shift I can tell you this they clearly would prefer to handle their disagreements online then in person and to me that says it all.
    I totally agree! Unfortunately, every squad has their problem children. Have you seen what he's had to work with (Aqua man #1 & #2 neither of which knew how to handle calls in their zones, the bald Don Juan who didn't know how to work a full week, the Mario brother that is better at dodging paper than mushrooms, and others who don't understand discretion that would get tied up on stupid stuff. As I recall several of these characters played musical squads to avoid being routinely called out by other deputies and the newer sergeants.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Off topic, but just curious, who are Aqua Man 1 and 2

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Off topic, but just curious, who are Aqua Man 1 and 2
    One is a guy named Todd, who thinks he is God’s gift to police work and has NO zone integrity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •