Who’s that guy from Weston with the bad attitude - Page 56
Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

It’s me

Weston coward posters

Maybe we should start writing this post in Spanish I’m the one defending these guys there is definitely a malcontent on the shift but it ain’t me. Leave these guys out of these ridiculous posts just continue with your bull crap posts about me

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It’s me View Post
    Maybe we should start writing this post in Spanish I’m the one defending these guys there is definitely a malcontent on the shift but it ain’t me. Leave these guys out of these ridiculous posts just continue with your bull crap posts about me
    Que Pa So brother

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by It’s me View Post
    Oh trust us we will continue to hammer the worst Deputy in the District...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh trust us we will continue to hammer the worst Deputy in the District...
    Just a question how can you be a bad deputy in Weston.?! 10-65 calls do some 10-50’S some 68’s Write an NTA for weed every now and then. Let’s be honest if you work in Weston it is what it is. You can’t be terrible in Weston . I think the shiet talkers are just bored.... Go pull a 68 and talk more shiet about the rookies I guess l. If you are on the road and not helping the rookies out that’s what makes you a terrible deputy in my opinion. In other districts all the old heads support the rookies. I guess this is just a Weston thing? 🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    Just a question how can you be a bad deputy in Weston.?! 10-65 calls do some 10-50’S some 68’s Write an NTA for weed every now and then. Let’s be honest if you work in Weston it is what it is. You can’t be terrible in Weston . I think the shiet talkers are just bored.... Go pull a 68 and talk more shiet about the rookies I guess l. If you are on the road and not helping the rookies out that’s what makes you a terrible deputy in my opinion. In other districts all the old heads support the rookies. I guess this is just a Weston thing? 🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏻*♂️
    Oh trust me, there are plenty of bad deputies.

Unregistered
    Please, you don't know Jack.

Unregistered
    This is a totally false statement

Unregistered
    I say whoever is not happy in Weston should just transfer out!! Stop talking crap about fellow brothers and sisters. Enough alreadyyyy! Jesus Christ if everyone really sucks in Weston go somewhere else..

Unregistered
    I say whoever is not happy in Weston should just transfer out!! Stop talking crap about fellow brothers and sisters. Enough alreadyyyy! Jesus Christ if everyone really sucks in Weston go somewhere else..
    I couldn't agree more

Unregistered
    Leave the guy alone, he could be the one saving your ass.

Page 56 of 81 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast