Employment - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Employment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regarding the academy, what is the physical fitness standards to graduate? I did find the entrance requirements by SSO which I believe is the Obstacle Course. Can't find anything on a run time, push ups, sit ups, etc?

Can anyone chime in?

Thanks!
    It depends on your age, and if you identify as a male, female, both or neither. I don't remember the actual numbers, but honestly if you are in decent shape it's fairly easy.

Call the LEO academy they have the current numbers, you might be able to find your answer on FDLE/CJSTC website as well.

1.5 mi run
    300m sprint
    push ups
    sit ups
    vertical jump

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It depends on your age, and if you identify as a male, female, both or neither. I don't remember the actual numbers, but honestly if you are in decent shape it's fairly easy.

Call the LEO academy they have the current numbers, you might be able to find your answer on FDLE/CJSTC website as well.

1.5 mi run
    300m sprint
    push ups
    sit ups
    vertical jump
    So after some digging around, FDLE has no standards in regards to time requirements, etc. From what I've been told is that as long as you improve from what you first initially tested at (with the 1.5 mile, push ups situps, etc) that you will pass the academy? Can someone else confirm or refute this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12