It’s about to get interesting

Unregistered

It’s about to get interesting

With three of the top four retiring and now it looks like the sheriff will not be running unopposed, if at all, what will this place look like in a couple of years? Is it true that Legal 1 was interested in running for sheriff? Time will tell.

Unregistered
    It would be great to see CT move up to #2, he is the most fair and professional guy around.

Unregistered
    Which of the top 4 are retiring

Unregistered
    #2, #3 & Jailer 1

Unregistered
    JT will not win as he is a POS that is worse then his brother. He is a vindictive and unforgiving sociopath. You would have to be a complete uninformed moron to hope JT becomes sheriff simply because you want change.If you are to get any change it needs to be an outsider but the sheriff isnt going anywhere because the public loves him, other then a few axe grinding bloggers. RNRF is going under and that guy doesnt have the juice to take the sheriff down.

Unregistered

examples

I have followed the statements here and at other blogs, JT was good to me. Why doesn't anyone ever post specific examples?maybe I am just uniformed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have followed the statements here and at other blogs, JT was good to me. Why doesn't anyone ever post specific examples?maybe I am just uniformed.
    lol ..go read the memos they're public record. he is a POS

Unregistered
    why don't someone get them and post them on here since there public record.Dont be scared

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    why don't someone get them and post them on here since there public record.Dont be scared
    im sure you or your brother have copies

Unregistered
    I have copies... I put them up in the bathroom. Reading material for when the turtle just does not want to pop out.