Miami police department hiring
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami police department hiring

I’m 50 and just retired , can I go back and work another 5 years . If they need officers I’m available. Don’t see why not .

Unregistered
    They should let you work part time . They should have a program where retired officers can work part time

Unregistered
    It would safe the city a lot of Money good idea

Unregistered
    Maybe this is something the new chief should look at have a squad of retired officers and use them as needed

Unregistered
    I get retiring at 50 is a early age. Why in the he!! would you want to come back to MPD or just start? 50 is not a unheard of age getting hired here. In my BLE class we had 2 over 50. One was 55, he would keep up, with all the one bucks. An old, X- jar head. Neff, I think is name was. Nice guy, had a lot of life experience to offer.

Unregistered
    I'll apply when they remove the 1.5 miles in 13 minutes. Not even the Military require that in such a short time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll apply when they remove the 1.5 miles in 13 minutes. Not even the Military require that in such a short time.
    Youve obviously never been in the military
    Loser!

Unregistered
    The 1.5 mile is a piece of cake. The 300 meters is another story, lol

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor you obviously don't know about military standards , I trained with navy seals , I once swam half a mile in the pacific ocean completely naked under freezing conditions with my seal team , then we had to carry each other in the back twice around the ship , I know about pain sailor . let it go

Unregistered
    I'm as cool as Ortiz can I apply and will I get hired?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast