Oh Jeffy
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Jeffy

Unregistered

Oh Jeffy

“Again, this grievance was filed on behalf of all IUPA 6020 members only. Only current and future members of IUPA 6020 will be covered under this grievance. Current BSO employees who want to join IUPA in order to be covered by this grievance must become a member before arbitration is requested for this specific grievance. If an” individual” Deputy wishes to file a grievance on their own, it will be incumbent of the “individual” to pay all costs associated with their arbitration which can approximate $10,000 in costs. The Union will not pay for arbitration costs for non-members.”

That’s not how life works....nice try on the strong arm

Unregistered
    I suppose that if they somehow stumble their way into getting us a raise, that will only be for members too??

These guys are either so desperate for members that they'll tell bold face lies to try and bribe people to join or they're so incompetent that they actually believe they can file a grievance that effects everyone but only apply it to their members... I don't know which is worse.

Unregistered
    Loser PBA! You guys are never getting your self serving union back....never. Jeff Bell and IUPA is the best union BSO has ever had....now go strong arm some rookies to sign perc cards....losers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Loser PBA! You guys are never getting your self serving union back....never. Jeff Bell and IUPA is the best union BSO has ever had....now go strong arm some rookies to sign perc cards....losers!
    Did you read the IUPA page? You really can’t be that ignorant. If so enjoy the excellent attorneys they provide too...

Unregistered
    Yes I read their page and totally support Jeff Bell. Why should NON IUPA reap the benefits from IUPA members? And as far as attorneys, the PBA had slim pickens and it was up to them whether or not they'd represent you. Oh and don't forget as a PBA member we had to pay top dollar to use the union hall for a retiring PBA member.
    How chinsy was that? All the dues being paid to the PBA and had to pay to use the hall.
    The PBA reps were all self serving and if you noticed 90% of them were trouble makers and used the PBA rep as a shield. The PBA sucks!! Enjoy being a member of the PBA and paying your dues for nothing. PBA = big cry baby losers.

Unregistered
    The question should be... why is BSO stealing money from Deputies and how many millions if dollars have they stolen from us over the years? Also, why did the PBA not do anything about this when they were aware of it as the bargaining unit?

Unregistered
    Yes I read their page and totally support Jeff Bell. Why should NON IUPA reap the benefits from IUPA members? And as far as attorneys, the PBA had slim pickens and it was up to them whether or not they'd represent you. Oh and don't forget as a PBA member we had to pay top dollar to use the union hall for a retiring PBA member.
    How chinsy was that? All the dues being paid to the PBA and had to pay to use the hall.
    The PBA reps were all self serving and if you noticed 90% of them were trouble makers and used the PBA rep as a shield. The PBA sucks!! Enjoy being a member of the PBA and paying your dues for nothing. PBA = big cry baby losers.
    My god....how do you know how to breath? It’s called labor law you imp. Your president should know that what he wrote isn’t correct. He must be too busy at the port...like usual.

Unregistered
    I'm hearing PBA already has nearly enough PERC cards for force another election. That's a direct reflection on the "leadership" (haha!!) of Jeff Bell. He'd be smart to land us a 3% COLA now and try to make us a bit happier with his clownshoes leadership.

Unregistered
    The question should be... why is BSO stealing money from Deputies and how many millions if dollars have they stolen from us over the years? Also, why did the PBA not do anything about this when they were aware of it as the bargaining unit?
    Are you kidding? Lol. The PBA would never try to do anything to help deputies that would cost the BSO millions. None of the PBA reps would dare to risk losing their cushy positions that BSO gave them in return for rolling over. The PBA was only in it for the personal gain of the reps and PBA executive board.

Unregistered
    Well I guess there is one way to resolve this. Can one of the 2 dozen members that the PBA has left have them file a grievance too. If the PBA can do what they claim to be able to, then they should file a grievance too. As a retired Deputy, I am appalled that this has been going on for years and the PBA refused to do anything about it. This issue was brought to the PBA and they said there was nothing wrong. IUPA comes in, finds out about the problem and takes action. Yet another example of the PBA never willing to take on any fight that would not directly benefit the PBA reps. The short and long term disability insurance is another issue. The PBA was the union who negotiated that poor policy at the Sheriff's Office. I fully support the union only representing IUPA members only. Where is Lahiff filing a grievance. I heard Marano sent out a letter telling everyone he was the PBA leader of BSO.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast