2 An Hour - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 An Hour

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The main reason for this post is that some loser got a speeding ticket and is hoping to find some kind of dirt to help him get it thrown out. He is on here all the time promising to "pay big money for good leads" etc etc. Don't feed this troll with his crybaby shit about quotas and the FHP is satan. Maybe he will start driving like a civilized person and quit posting here.
    Thanks Captain. I’ll get back to my 2 an hour. Don’t want you writing me up.

Unregistered
    The main reason for this post is that some loser got a speeding ticket and is hoping to find some kind of dirt to help him get it thrown out. He is on here all the time promising to "pay big money for good leads" etc etc. Don't feed this troll with his crybaby shit about quotas and the FHP is satan. Maybe he will start driving like a civilized person and quit posting here.
    You're talking about me. Hi, how are you? My ticket was thrown out thanks to my attorney. And yes, I have paid out and will continue to pay out for leads. To whom? Pass along my Glomar Response. FHP are not highly regarded already, I just take that a bit further and add that they are complacent and malicious.

"A man's greatest pleasure is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them that which they possessed, to see those whom they cherished in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms."

I'm a f*cking headhunter. And the greatest part is that I don't have to break any laws. You braid the rope, all I have to do is pay someone to let me know where you put it. I've already got quite a bit of video that I'm waiting to roll over past 90 days so I'm the only one with a copy. Oh, and I've got a few racist SmartCOP chat logs. Can't wait to send off my packages to the media when the time is right.

Also, I've always driven in a safe manner. Never been in an accident in my life! Not one, after three decades of driving. Disrespect me and I will do everything in my power to make sure you're "above board" (and make your kids go to bed hungry). And yes, I was nice and polite like I always am. I'll take stacked tickets from a professional LEO over a warning from an unprofessional LEO any day. Read your policy and procedures manual you poorly educated ape.

Atonement for your sins is a requirement. Until then, I will continue my blanket punishment. 👹

SMART COP?

another moron

You're talking about me. Hi, how are you? My ticket was thrown out thanks to my attorney. And yes, I have paid out and will continue to pay out for leads. To whom? Pass along my Glomar Response. FHP are not highly regarded already, I just take that a bit further and add that they are complacent and malicious.

"A man's greatest pleasure is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them that which they possessed, to see those whom they cherished in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms."

I'm a f*cking headhunter. And the greatest part is that I don't have to break any laws. You braid the rope, all I have to do is pay someone to let me know where you put it. I've already got quite a bit of video that I'm waiting to roll over past 90 days so I'm the only one with a copy. Oh, and I've got a few racist SmartCOP chat logs. Can't wait to send off my packages to the media when the time is right.

Also, I've always driven in a safe manner. Never been in an accident in my life! Not one, after three decades of driving. Disrespect me and I will do everything in my power to make sure you're "above board" (and make your kids go to bed hungry). And yes, I was nice and polite like I always am. I'll take stacked tickets from a professional LEO over a warning from an unprofessional LEO any day. Read your policy and procedures manual you poorly educated ape.

Atonement for your sins is a requirement. Until then, I will continue my blanket punishment. 👹
    Bla bla bla bla. Dude go to Orah or Dr. Phil, you sound like a psycho idiot. why is your CLIT hurting so much??? Want a waaaammmmbuuuuulaaaannnncccceee? Go away Troll. You just gave yourself up as a bull shitter in here just taking BS. SMARTCOP CHAT??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. We haven’t had SMARTCOP CHAT in nearly 10 years. We used to but that has been long gone bud. At least if you are goint to lie and make up 💩💩💩💩💩 make it at least convincing! SMARTCOP CHAT??? 🤨🤨🤨🤨 i wish we had that so i can say all the racial sheeeit i want and talk about how i use to do your mama back in the day. Go away moron!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SMART COP? View Post
    Bla bla bla bla. Dude go to Orah or Dr. Phil, you sound like a psycho idiot. why is your CLIT hurting so much??? Want a waaaammmmbuuuuulaaaannnncccceee? Go away Troll. You just gave yourself up as a bull shitter in here just taking BS. SMARTCOP CHAT??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. We haven’t had SMARTCOP CHAT in nearly 10 years. We used to but that has been long gone bud. At least if you are goint to lie and make up 💩💩💩💩💩 make it at least convincing! SMARTCOP CHAT??? 🤨🤨🤨🤨 i wish we had that so i can say all the racial sheeeit i want and talk about how i use to do your mama back in the day. Go away moron!
    I don't forgive you but maybe God will (doubt it).

Unregistered
    You're talking about me. Hi, how are you? My ticket was thrown out thanks to my attorney. And yes, I have paid out and will continue to pay out for leads. To whom?hungry). 👹
    Some anonymous individual on the internet states that they have been paying people for dirt. OK, that sure is credible. Some anonymous individual on the internet states that they have tons of dirt on this person or that agency..... go public or STFU. Nobody believes you or listens to your whining, got it yet? Grow up Sovereign citizen! You are so wound up about all of these various parties whom you perceive to be breaking laws and statutes, but when YOU get caught breaking a few you go off the deep end and want to drag everyone you can find into the mud puddle with you. Go F** yourself !!! Grow up, try that! Maybe someday someone could possibly respect you.

Unregistered
    God Bless all of you, you are valuable. Let's try two prayers an hour.

Unregistered
    Listen slugs, if you camp out on interstates that have ridiculous 50 MPH speed limits where EVERYONE goes 60-70 and it isn't safe to do the speed limit but you still sit there popping people at random, we're going to want your useless agency replaced by our elected Sheriff. And no, I didn't get pulled over. I have Waze so I was the one almost causing accidents doing 20 below the flow of traffic.

PERVS

Perverts

Listen slugs, if you camp out on interstates that have ridiculous 50 MPH speed limits where EVERYONE goes 60-70 and it isn't safe to do the speed limit but you still sit there popping people at random, we're going to want your useless agency replaced by our elected Sheriff. And no, I didn't get pulled over. I have Waze so I was the one almost causing accidents doing 20 below the flow of traffic.
    Well listen here idiot citizen, ex-fired or PERV ex- stalker trooper. No one uses the word slugs but troopers or ex-troopers so that just shows how stupid you are. Second, waze is not always accura So watch yourself cause i will write your stupid ex-trooper ass a ticket. Third, you are just not bright. Speed signs are posted and approved by DOT so why don’t you get the PHUCK out of here and write DOT and ***** to them? You ex-PERV troopers that quit and went somewhere love coming on here and gossip. If you left the agency PERV, move on. Please you must not be that happy if you keep stalking an old girlfriend. Move on, let the ones that stay around make a difference and change FHP for the better. This site is full of idiots ex-troopers that leave to other agencies but love being involved with FHP. Just come back then if you are not ready to move on. FHP always hire back the retreads after they realize the grass is not always greener on the other side. I calles you guys PERVERTS. Keep stalking with out moving on. Go find piece on your new career. Please!!!!

Unregistered
    Very well said. You saved me a lot of typing.
    Problem is, anyone and anything can and will post here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by PERVS View Post
    Well listen here idiot citizen, ex-fired or PERV ex- stalker trooper. No one uses the word slugs but troopers or ex-troopers so that just shows how stupid you are. Second, waze is not always accura So watch yourself cause i will write your stupid ex-trooper ass a ticket. Third, you are just not bright. Speed signs are posted and approved by DOT so why don’t you get the PHUCK out of here and write DOT and ***** to them? You ex-PERV troopers that quit and went somewhere love coming on here and gossip. If you left the agency PERV, move on. Please you must not be that happy if you keep stalking an old girlfriend. Move on, let the ones that stay around make a difference and change FHP for the better. This site is full of idiots ex-troopers that leave to other agencies but love being involved with FHP. Just come back then if you are not ready to move on. FHP always hire back the retreads after they realize the grass is not always greener on the other side. I calles you guys PERVERTS. Keep stalking with out moving on. Go find piece on your new career. Please!!!!
    Speed zones (not speed 'signs') are determined either statutorily or by a speed zoning assessment (where engineers determine the 85th percentile). It is often determined statutorily. You apes are supposed to use your misdemeanor discretion. Unfortunately for Florida citizens, there are un educated ape Troopers like yourself that fail to realize that they have discretion for a reason.

The more you know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast