2 An Hour - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2 An Hour

Unregistered
    Here he is again!!

Model citizen going to cure all the world's issues by calling everyone apes and "making sure their kids go to bed hungry".

Grow up. Go away. Accept that you screwed up, be a man about it and learn. I know, I know you "always drive so safely".
    You also have "racist chats" that you will someday expose (while calling everyone else apes). Here's a newsflash Jethro: You have exposed what a self-centered and narcissistic bigot you are. I'm sorry you had such a bad toilet training session, or whatever it is that's keeping you from developing past the sandbox, but the cure is not here on this site. You need to look into your filthy soul and start doing some cleaning inside, be a man and not a bigot. Once you learn to accept responsibility and quit blaming everyone else for your mistakes, maybe then you can grow up and quit being bitter about a $200 mistake. Until then, you will remain pissed off at the world and a pathetic joke to all who encounter you, and if that's all you want in life you're there Bubba!!

Take your "I pay big bucks for dirt" bullshit elsewhere, nobody is going to fall for it here after what a joke you have made of yourself here. You're a totally pathetic douche and nobody will miss you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here he is again!!

Model citizen going to cure all the world's issues by calling everyone apes and "making sure their kids go to bed hungry".

Grow up. Go away. Accept that you screwed up, be a man about it and learn. I know, I know you "always drive so safely".
    You also have "racist chats" that you will someday expose (while calling everyone else apes). Here's a newsflash Jethro: You have exposed what a self-centered and narcissistic bigot you are. I'm sorry you had such a bad toilet training session, or whatever it is that's keeping you from developing past the sandbox, but the cure is not here on this site. You need to look into your filthy soul and start doing some cleaning inside, be a man and not a bigot. Once you learn to accept responsibility and quit blaming everyone else for your mistakes, maybe then you can grow up and quit being bitter about a $200 mistake. Until then, you will remain pissed off at the world and a pathetic joke to all who encounter you, and if that's all you want in life you're there Bubba!!

Take your "I pay big bucks for dirt" bullshit elsewhere, nobody is going to fall for it here after what a joke you have made of yourself here. You're a totally pathetic douche and nobody will miss you.
    Lmao. The thing is that I do(did?) pay big bucks for dirt. You are all walking devils. We need more Bishops and Rosario's. You need to stay in your lane, no pun intended devil boy. Keep pushing and ill keep pushing back.

Unregistered
    Lmao. The thing is that I do(did?) pay big bucks for dirt. You are all walking devils. We need more Bishops and Rosario's. You need to stay in your lane, no pun intended devil boy. Keep pushing and ill keep pushing back.
    Hehehe I'm located near Troop A. Current time is 2347 👹.

Unregistered
    You're talking about me. Hi, how are you? My ticket was thrown out thanks to my attorney. And yes, I have paid out and will continue to pay out for leads. To whom? Pass along my Glomar Response. FHP are not highly regarded already, I just take that a bit further and add that they are complacent and malicious.

"A man's greatest pleasure is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them that which they possessed, to see those whom they cherished in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms."

I'm a f*cking headhunter. And the greatest part is that I don't have to break any laws. You braid the rope, all I have to do is pay someone to let me know where you put it. I've already got quite a bit of video that I'm waiting to roll over past 90 days so I'm the only one with a copy. Oh, and I've got a few racist SmartCOP chat logs. Can't wait to send off my packages to the media when the time is right.

Also, I've always driven in a safe manner. Never been in an accident in my life! Not one, after three decades of driving. Disrespect me and I will do everything in my power to make sure you're "above board" (and make your kids go to bed hungry). And yes, I was nice and polite like I always am. I'll take stacked tickets from a professional LEO over a warning from an unprofessional LEO any day. Read your policy and procedures manual you poorly educated ape.

Atonement for your sins is a requirement. Until then, I will continue my blanket punishment. 👹
    This guy is clearly Fake News! Make FHP Great Again!

Unregistered
    I think I saw what could be the best reply to this whole "2 an hour" issue on another thread here:

"You (FHP) pretend to pay me... I'll pretend to work."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234