Grape8

Thread: Grape8

Unregistered

Grape8

Here’s a headline for ya! Newly appointed PCPD Sgt involved in an act to which required him being placed in handcuffs and into the rear of a HCSO patrol vehicle. The night on duty Sgt was notified and went to the location and decided to take the newly appointed Sgt to the Hampton Inn for the night. Wonder if there was a CAD completed for this incident? Transparency in law enforcement, I think not!

Unregistered

You're Fake News

Grape8,

All you're trying to do is stir the pot from the safety of your computer and make something out of nothing. He was never handcuffed. He was given a courtesy ride, buy HCSO, after a verbal argument.

You have none of the facts about this correct and your post is insinuating that the on duty Sgt (Me) covered this up. I take issue with that. Every aspect of this incident was immediately reported up the chain of command. As far as your comments about the CAD. When have you ever completed a CAD for a verbal argument that happened in th county?

Signed,

M.W. 275

Unregistered
    Guess the anonymous jackass is ball less , nice job sgt

Say it ain’t so

Chickens always come home to roost

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s a headline for ya! Newly appointed PCPD Sgt involved in an act to which required him being placed in handcuffs and into the rear of a HCSO patrol vehicle. The night on duty Sgt was notified and went to the location and decided to take the newly appointed Sgt to the Hampton Inn for the night. Wonder if there was a CAD completed for this incident? Transparency in law enforcement, I think not!
    It was only a matter of time…The previous Chief made quite a few errors in promotions and this was definitely one of them. Just because you look at someone’s file and scoring doesn’t mean that they have the morals and integrity to hold the position. Hopefully the new Chief makes better promotion choices.