We are a true joke of an agency
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

We are a true joke of an agency

It’s a horrible day when a “brother” deputy that craps on coworkers, sits under 102’s desk gets promoted. This little midget even go away with killing his dog, and his reward was a new one. In addition to his prize of promotion, he gets to retire his dog due to “age.” Since when does a do retired after 3-4 years of service? It’s not like little **** was all that busy that he wore his partner out. I’m so over the BS in this place. I can’t wait for a new Sheriff to come in and actually clean house. This place is worse than any stage 5 cancer.

Unregistered
    provide examples of who he crapped on otherwise shut up

Unregistered
    Just look around. Are you blind? Krapper was more loyal to us than BC will ever be. He’s a true piece of garbage

Unregistered
    LOL -- someone is a sour puss!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just look around. Are you blind? Krapper was more loyal to us than BC will ever be. He’s a true piece of garbage
    ^^^^ now thats hilarious....lol

klapspreader couldn't even be loyal to his wife, you think he cared about any of you. krapper put the fop in the toilet and now its finally rejuvenated because he is basically phased out.

Unregistered
    Citizen here. Did Nienhuis not complain that he doesn't have enough K9 deputies in his last budget appeal? I know one was added but now one is removed... that's a net negative. Is there a new k9 duo waiting in the pipeline?

Unregistered
    the k9 spot will be filled.

Unregistered
    Smoke & Mirrors! The truth would never be allowed if it got 101 any negative press. What’s wrong with saying the truth? Dep. Cox earned a chance to be promoted to Sgt. and his K9 shouldn’t be passed along to a new handler for liability reasons. No, we have to lie to the public and claim he is being retired due to age. Really, a 6 year old dog that has only been working for 4 years is too old to work any longer? Just tell people the truth for a change. Brandon shouldn’t be held back from a promotion just because he’s in the K-9 unit, he served his time in the unit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s a horrible day when a “brother” deputy that craps on coworkers, sits under 102’s desk gets promoted. This little midget even go away with killing his dog, and his reward was a new one. In addition to his prize of promotion, he gets to retire his dog due to “age.” Since when does a do retired after 3-4 years of service? It’s not like little **** was all that busy that he wore his partner out. I’m so over the BS in this place. I can’t wait for a new Sheriff to come in and actually clean house. This place is worse than any stage 5 cancer.
    If a new sheriff comes in and cleans house, the only thing he will be cleaning out are deputies that compare their job as being WORSE than stage 5 cancer. You utter piece of s***.

Unregistered
    ****S has a few ghosts in his closet too. He and Klapspreader could share notes. At least Klap didn’t hit on MVS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast