Arrest - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arrest

Unregistered

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post are being done my N.Wells her “husband” use to work at the PD. It’s obviously her; she always trolls here. She told me she loves to do it. She and a former employee’s wife don’t get along even after they were neighbors. Thats her motivation.
    When did N. Wells tell you this? Because the N. Wells I know doesn't use the internet to say what she has to say.

Could it be you were hallucinating while her soon to be exhusband had his **** in your mouth? I guess you can't keep up with all of them. How do you know about the neighbor, were you sucking around there too?

Unregistered

For sure

Nw told me and my wife years ago, at the baseball field, that she loved posting on here to push buttons. She probably thinks this is GR, but it is not. I’m not related to the PD in any way. I just know how vicious she is!!!!

Unregistered

Uh huh

Nw told me and my wife years ago, at the baseball field, that she loved posting on here to push buttons. She probably thinks this is GR, but it is not. I’m not related to the PD in any way. I just know how vicious she is!!!!
    Awwwww the infamous Bartow Baseball fields...... and that really means alot. So something NW supposedly said years ago and you post bs on here and blame it on her.....
    I am pretty sure NW doesn't give a 2 cents s**t about you, your wife, GR, AR or your spoiled brat kid(s) that probably plays Allstars every year because their fat parents are on the board.
    Figures a coward would post on here and then blame it on someone else. So who is the vicious coward?

Unregistered

You

To answer your question, NW is.

Unregistered

For sure you

To answer your question, NW is.

If you=NW

Then for sure poster= means alot coming from a pos poster who has no affiliation with BPD, but trolling on BPD leo affairs. Lmfao.

Just curious because if you are not part of BPD in anyway, why is for sure posting anonymously?

No this could never be AB, CD, EF, GH, IJ, KL, MN, OP, QR, ST, UV, WX, YZ.

P.s
    Thats the alphabet initials since you are such a brave individual and you are bad a**. Posting on a forum and blaming it on someone else.
    Its concerning you post and then answer your own post... ..... thats some weird s**t.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234