Arrest - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arrest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zorn is the best cop ever. Don't believe me just ask him.
    Well why don’t you ask him instead of hiding behind LEO affairs.

Unregistered
    Well why don’t you ask him instead of hiding behind LEO affairs.
    The purpose of leoaffairs is to remain anonymous you jackass.

Unregistered
    The purpose of leoaffairs is to remain anonymous you jackass.
    Yeah sounds about right, a bunch or keyboard rambos that hide behind a computer. In my book that’s a ***** jackass

Unregistered
    Yeah sounds about right, a bunch or keyboard rambos that hide behind a computer. In my book that’s a ***** jackass
    It blocked what I said so I’ll do it this way so you know what I said “pu&@y

Unregistered

Dumb

This post are being done my N.Wells her “husband” use to work at the PD. It’s obviously her; she always trolls here. She told me she loves to do it. She and a former employee’s wife don’t get along even after they were neighbors. Thats her motivation.

Unregistered
    This post are being done my N.Wells her “husband” use to work at the PD. It’s obviously her; she always trolls here. She told me she loves to do it. She and a former employee’s wife don’t get along even after they were neighbors. Thats her motivation.
    Well if it was Nikki then I can see why her husband cheated on her. Maybe she should worry about her problems and not anyone else's. Maybe PCSO should know about how unstable she is and her family history. I'm pretty sure her whole family has been arrested several times.

Unregistered

S20

Well if it was Nikki then I can see why her husband cheated on her. Maybe she should worry about her problems and not anyone else's. Maybe PCSO should know about how unstable she is and her family history. I'm pretty sure her whole family has been arrested several times.
    I can tell you from PERSONAL experience; she is a unstable sig20. Like, way out there!!!

Untregistered Guest

Awwww

Oh here we go again. With TS and NW. Dang some jealous people just cannot let it go.

Yes Toni made officer of the year congratulations so now all you jealous fat out of shape wjors can move on

As far as NW she is doing great please call the SO and let them know how crazy she is. Yes her l**p d*£k so called husband did cheat on her. But unlike some stank fat P*£y axx wnores she didn't go back. She is doing great and its the best thing that ever happen to her.

And from personal experience you mean you talked crap and hid behind a computer. She called you out and you ran like a scared little kitten

Yes please call the SO and tell them she is a signal 20. LMFAO

Unregistered

Lol

I can tell you from PERSONAL experience; she is a unstable sig20. Like, way out there!!!

PCSO does know about her family history stupid. Everyone knows about her family history stupid. What is your point? What? They ain't married, child molestors or underage students' of yours? Hmmmmm. Yeah they ain't your type. Is that what you mean by PERSONAL?😮

Unregistered

Btw

As far as Officer Zorn. NW wouldn't do something as low and underhanded and say something about a BPD officer like that.
    Officer Zorn is a good person and only a dirt bag scum would post something like that about him. That is a crappy thing to do you stupid coward.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast