Arrest
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrest

Unregistered

Arrest

Great job Det. Griffith; as a citizen of bartow I feel safer with you on the force.

Unregistered

Lol

Are you kidding, PCSO solved the case and the idiots at Bartow ruined the interview and kept them longer than the max 6 hours.
    Bumbling idiots!

Unregistered

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you kidding, PCSO solved the case and the idiots at Bartow ruined the interview and kept them longer than the max 6 hours.
    Bumbling idiots!
    Haters and trolls; you should give credit when credit is due.

Unregistered

Lol

I give credit to PCSO, to the detective that arrested the Bartow detectives wife... lol

Unregistered

Really

What detectives wife was arrested? PCSO did not solve the robbery and shooting in Bartow. The defendant was held over 6 hours but was fed. He was not in the cell but for maybe an hour. So you F@@king idiot get your story strait or stay off Bartow’s page. We don’t need anymore lying PCSO employees thinking they are all that. There are great employees at PCSO and the old timers do enjoy working with them. To the many that are great, hats off to you for doing a great job and working as a team with all departments within Imperial Polk County.

Unregistered
    I give credit to PCSO, to the detective that arrested the Bartow detectives wife... lol
    Which detective's wife are you refurring to because I don't know none of the detective's wife's being arrested. Now there was an ex-detective's wife that was arrested years ago but that wasn't by PCSO, that was LPD.

Unregistered
    lol, I’m sry. It was the detective who was arrested not his wife http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages...er=1999-003373. LOL!!!!!

Unregistered
    Bartow detectives are funny

Unregistered
    lol, I’m sry. It was the detective who was arrested not his wife http://www.polksheriff.org/inq/pages...er=1999-003373. LOL!!!!!
    He's one of the best cops I know, so stop pulling up ancient history. Maybe if you were more like him then you would be as good as him.

Unregistered
    Wow! You guys at the SO are petty af. I’m sure no one on the payroll there has ever made a mistake, especially 18+ years ago. Right? Hell, you were probably still attached to your momma’s teat that long ago. This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your detectives got a dose of their own medicine. But I will give it to you, you had to do some serious digging to find something, anything negative about BPD.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast