2018 cars - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2018 cars

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As anyone gotten them yet? Seems it’s taking forever this go round to get outfitted
    There is a new truck driver that’s lost and confused

Unregistered
    sorry lads I’ve been gone for a little while but what is AB&T doing now that requires a full size pickup trucks? It’s a holiday tomorrow and I would wager that you all are working mandatory operations for minor possession cases

thx for keeping us safe

Unregistered
    sorry lads I’ve been gone for a little while but what is AB&T doing now that requires a full size pickup trucks? It’s a holiday tomorrow and I would wager that you all are working mandatory operations for minor possession cases

thx for keeping us safe
    Could be worse. Could be sweating through a 100% polyester uniform while directing traffic around a pile of car parts. Or separating drunk, firecracker lighting trailer dwellers while waiting for an 8.00 an hour ex-con to spit on my drive-thru burger. Life is good here at ABT. Minors in possession? Yes please.

Unregistered
    There is a couple that goes to church with me. They lost their 16 year old in a crash with a drunk underage driver. They thank me for what I do and that is my reward. I didn't take this job because it was the only job. I took this job to make a difference. My family is proud. Go to a MADD Banquet and hear the stories and how ABT makes a difference. Your are welcome.

Paw Paw Tim
    There is a couple that goes to church with me. They lost their 16 year old in a crash with a drunk underage driver. They thank me for what I do and that is my reward. I didn't take this job because it was the only job. I took this job to make a difference. My family is proud. Go to a MADD Banquet and hear the stories and how ABT makes a difference. Your are welcome.
    That’s touching but before you award yourself the medal of valor, know that those making all the DUI arrests are havibg a much larger impact than you sparky. Walking down the board walk writing tickets and pouring out plastic cups is admirable but not life saving.

Unregistered
    Anyone get one yet??? They came in almost two months ago. Where are they?

Unregistered
    The AVL systems were shipped without the antennas. It will be a few more weeks.

Unregistered
    We need Mikey back

Unregistered
    We need Mikey back
    It's now taking 6 people to do what Mikie did before lunch! We will all be missing him because nothing is getting done now and there are 6 people responsible.

Unregistered
    It's now taking 6 people to do what Mikie did before lunch! We will all be missing him because nothing is getting done now and there are 6 people responsible.
    Who are the six you are referring to?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast