Let’s do some promotions

Unregistered

Let’s do some promotions

For the largest sheriff’s office in the galaxy, it’s pretty sad they only do 20-30 promotions. Miami Dade does almost 100, let’s go guys. Move some of these old losers out and let the young gunners get a piece.

Unregistered
    Business 101.....You can't have promotions without first having bodies to take the place of the vacancies you're creating. In case you haven't already noticed the pattern, promotions have coincided with academy graduations. Unfortunately, not all new hires make it through the FTD program, which leaves the agency short....again. With today's society (the way Law Enforcement is perceived), the lack of qualified candidates and the lack of incentives, I don't know that the agency will ever be fully staffed again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the largest sheriff’s office in the galaxy, it’s pretty sad they only do 20-30 promotions. Miami Dade does almost 100, let’s go guys. Move some of these old losers out and let the young gunners get a piece.
    That is why Miami is a clusterfu*k! You dilusional cry baby! Go move to shithole Miami if you don’t like it here

Unregistered
    That is why Miami is a clusterfu*k! You dilusional cry baby! Go move to shithole Miami if you don’t like it here
    Well I actually live in Miami, so I don’t have to move. Sooooo

Unregistered
    That’s just what this Agency needs more supervisors! Sheesh.....

Unregistered
    Well I actually live in Miami, so I don’t have to move. Sooooo
    Your probably a spic, and want some type of preference dont ya Boy!

Unregistered
    It’s sad that you don’t have a college degree, but somehow still think you’re intitled to a promotion. You fu*kin mommas boy

Unregistered
    It’s sad that you don’t have a college degree, but somehow still think you’re intitled to a promotion. You fu*kin mommas boy
    I have my degree if you wife’s ass, my fwein

Unregistered
    I have my degree if you wife’s ass, my fwein
    What language is this? It sure isn’t English.