Post your Favorite FDLE Saying or Statement! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    "There is nothing special agent about being a special agent."

Unregistered
    Dispatcher: 911 what's you emergency?

Complainant: long story but I think there are some rats going through my trash.

911: why would rats be going through your trash.

Complainant: long story but me and a few partners decided to completely fabricate a case against innocent cops to get even for a whore cop, you know gypsy cop...( also known as a gulver)
    The funny things as it turns out, the MDSAO completely exonerated the falsely accused innocent cops and the whore cop and her whore husband cop both wind up in federal prison for lying and tax evasion after the ATF conduct 3 years investigation into them and their illigal activities.

So I was so frightened of lying against these innocent officers, I feared retribution however none came only in the form of 4 federal lawsuits where we all 9545794187 lost their immunities from prosecution.

Dispatcher: you can cancel these rats are in shit brown uniforms and drive the ugliest grean and white cars in the nation and has a freak of breakdancer mayors pocket toy.

Dispatcher: Next time try upholding the oath you took to speak the truth, may help out your future fears- also try being honest about you extracurricular activities with hubby.

HONESTY US THE BEST POLICY C.M.!!

Unregistered
    Hey this twenty-something Agent that's leaving and doesn't care about his Agency just have a bad review of a Senior Agent during his "exit interview", lets ruin that Agents life! **** the guy that's been loyal for decades!! The shithead leaving is a genius, after all, he's smart enough to be leaving!!

Unregistered
    Some of the smartest guys in FDLE are the ones that got out when/if they could, no doubt.

Unregistered
    AND, anyone wanting to come to FDLE when the big S.O.'s pay a good chunk more and have much more to offer is suspect IMO.

The pool going forward will continue to decline also with FDLE forcing out senior members in favor of the privledged 20-somethings. And they want the 20-somethings because they will always say "yes"... at least at first until they become bitter.

Unregistered
    "Welcome to FDLE! Come on in, the water's cold!"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey this twenty-something Agent that's leaving and doesn't care about his Agency just have a bad review of a Senior Agent during his "exit interview", lets ruin that Agents life! **** the guy that's been loyal for decades!! The shithead leaving is a genius, after all, he's smart enough to be leaving!!
    C.M. will suck herself bone dry before she goes anywhere, she has aspirations all the to the most corrucpt proseccutores office in the land MDCPO.
    Suck on C. Suck on! (Watch those hidden pole cams though)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    C.M. will suck herself bone dry before she goes anywhere, she has aspirations all the to the most corrucpt proseccutores office in the land MDCPO.
    Suck on C. Suck on! (Watch those hidden pole cams though)
    C.M. I'm sorry did someone say pole cams? Where? Anthing on them I wonder? Hello? Vulva here?
    Any other liars is town?

Unregistered
    We all know Miami and Tampa are full of liars..

Unregistered
    and Jax (Rusty), and Orlando (Powell). Pick a region, any region.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast