Post your Favorite FDLE Saying or Statement! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    and Jax (Rusty), and Orlando (Powell). Pick a region, any region.
    Shoot, I missed it again , more pole cams following us around. Jesus, why did I lie, God Can see lies,not John! All for nasty, stinky, felonious pu**y! These friggin morons turned a civil case into a criminal case, Only at the MDSAO tramps office is that allowed!

Unregistered
    and Jax (Rusty), and Orlando (Powell). Pick a region, any region.
    Mr M. Jesus Christ C. How could you be so stupid to allow another whore sucker you into a false perujered arrest all to get even for you fat slopb partner John. Look at the cow, he's a pig no woman other that another uniform dare go within 20 feet of him. He disgusts most, especially the swapping club. D9nt even get me started on the NASCAR felon that I'd it wasn't for a friend would be recertified, placing yellow stickers and welcoming you to Wal-Mart. The man is a fat disgusting slob that steals for a living. What a quienella this team makes. Then throw in the fearful police cam one and the blatant homosexual and you have a sure winning foursome. Unfortunately for them the federal judge after considering after nine months they blatantly committed perjury all against other cope not only to ruin their careers but families also and any future. Unfortunately, corruption breeds corruption and one covers the other, do instead of being criminally charged, prosecuted, which MDSAO couldn't get a conviction to save their assets, loss of certificate and prison they are free to victimize other officers and victims alone. Enjoy now worms because your day inches ever so closer and closer. Instead of having a single conservative federal huge you'll know without a doubt have 4 federal judges say your liars. What will your corrupt agencies do then? What will the media do? To allow proven sworn purgerung liars on their payroll? How could thevgivernment even will a conviction again,
    One thing is for sure lips are tightening because April is inching on and once the government loses their appeal all 4 lying saks of shit will be dropped like the red hot Saks of shot they are.
    Way to ruin your families hopes and goals and pensions you police of garbage. Especially you with the retarded kids and their four eyes.
    Hey you can always go back to begging on "go fund me to cover your felonies. There are enough stupid niece moronic cops to contribute. Goodluck in April with your 4 federal honest judges who rule by law.
    Loosing scrum!

Unregistered
    C.M. will suck herself bone dry before she goes anywhere, she has aspirations all the to the most corrucpt proseccutores office in the land MDCPO.
    Suck on C. Suck on! (Watch those hidden pole cams though)
    C. M. Has been done dry for tear, hubby can't get a juice and this troll had to do was be homes and she be home free, Disney in ice, sorry kids mommy fiberez a bit...ok outright lies and know the federal bigdces wi'll jule and probable in in mommuys d favor. By bye Christmas!! Hoiin the go fat fund me club!

Unregistered
    C. M. Has been done dry for tear, hubby can't get a juice and this troll had to do was be homes and she be home free, Disney in ice, sorry kids mommy fiberez a bit...ok outright lies and know the federal bigdces wi'll jule and probable in in mommuys d favor. By bye Christmas!! Hoiin the go fat fund me club!
    Look, look its possible little one are already growing up like lying mommy. Apple definitely doesn't fall far from the tree. Dade county is a bunch of lying hylocriticials P.OS. starting with the MD SAO!

Yeah, Kathy good shoot in the Redlands, Helen Keller could have called that a homicide instead of a ball face lie. Keep shooting you'll be in the white house one day P.O.S.. F**king liar!

Unregistered

Lol

FDLE— “Forget Doing Law Enforcement”

Unregistered

Fdle

FDLE = Fraudulent, Deceptive, Law Enforcement

Unregistered
    1) Forever Doing Little Errands

2) FDLE is all of us.

Never really looked back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123