Ask yourself this. Are you happy Lamberti is gone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredask

Ask yourself this. Are you happy Lamberti is gone

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregisteredheiswasit

What he is

5 years after the fact and Lamberti continues to dwell on his demoralizing loss to Sheriff Scott Israel in 2012. He has directed his anger at just about anyone and everyone he could think of. He curses his friends, he fights with Holly, he tells Nick that he’s just like his father(hawk), and he lives on leoaffairs, as this blog has become an avenue of comfort for the most deranged man on earth. 2020 will be another opportunity for him to try and be relevant. And of course, that guy Diperna will be there, in his shadow, reminding him that he is a nobody.

Unregistered
    ...no body cares or cared for Lamberti. So why are you bringing him up? Sheriff Scotty , Lamberti is not coming back. We like you, now stop being paranoid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredheiswasit View Post
    5 years after the fact and Lamberti continues to dwell on his demoralizing loss to Sheriff Scott Israel in 2012. He has directed his anger at just about anyone and everyone he could think of. He curses his friends, he fights with Holly, he tells Nick that he’s just like his father(hawk), and he lives on leoaffairs, as this blog has become an avenue of comfort for the most deranged man on earth. 2020 will be another opportunity for him to try and be relevant. And of course, that guy Diperna will be there, in his shadow, reminding him that he is a nobody.
    Where do you get all this nonsense it's quite the opposite he could care less about the Broward County Sheriff. I have not seen him in the public eye since he lost, he's not out campaigning so where do you get all this? It seems like your probably one of the rejects that got butt hurt and moved out of your cushy job downtown and are hell bent on blaming Lamberti for your lack of work ethic. So if you can please provide us all with specifics (date and times) when you have witnessed him being deranged.

Unregisteredthreii

Last week

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do you get all this nonsense it's quite the opposite he could care less about the Broward County Sheriff. I have not seen him in the public eye since he lost, he's not out campaigning so where do you get all this? It seems like your probably one of the rejects that got butt hurt and moved out of your cushy job downtown and are hell bent on blaming Lamberti for your lack of work ethic. So if you can please provide us all with specifics (date and times) when you have witnessed him being deranged.
    Over the last three weeks, deranged Lamberti sent out text messages and emails to people at BSO, who used to work for him. The messages and emails were a sad expression of who Lamberti really is. If he continues his obsession with Sheriff Israel, I a negative way, then he should expect The ruthlessness bestowed against him. It’s actually kind of fun, because he’s such a simple man with a simple message.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredthreii View Post
    Over the last three weeks, deranged Lamberti sent out text messages and emails to people at BSO, who used to work for him. The messages and emails were a sad expression of who Lamberti really is. If he continues his obsession with Sheriff Israel, I a negative way, then he should expect The ruthlessness bestowed against him. It’s actually kind of fun, because he’s such a simple man with a simple message.
    Like I said before what are the specifics this is obviously rumor mill. Please provide us with something that what said in these supposed emails and texts. You have not provided any facts or what was stated in these alleged emails so it sounds like you're the one that needs help. And what ruthlessness are you talking about coming here on this site. Your a sad shell of a person.

Unregisteredoksa

You know

Like I said before what are the specifics this is obviously rumor mill. Please provide us with something that what said in these supposed emails and texts. You have not provided any facts or what was stated in these alleged emails so it sounds like you're the one that needs help. And what ruthlessness are you talking about coming here on this site. Your a sad shell of a person.
    Hey Al, you know exactly what you wrote, and to who. Get a life Al, your never coming back, and Sheriff Israel will be Sheriff for as long as he wants!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredoksa View Post
    Hey Al, you know exactly what you wrote, and to who. Get a life Al, your never coming back, and Sheriff Israel will be Sheriff for as long as he wants!!!
    Nope not Al , just as I thought no facts to support your BS post. I am sure Al wouldn't waste his time on here , go see Judy you need some help if you have to stay awake thinking of Lameberti.

Unregisteredhiser

It is

Nope not Al , just as I thought no facts to support your BS post. I am sure Al wouldn't waste his time on here , go see Judy you need some help if you have to stay awake thinking of Lameberti.
    Al wouldn’t waist his time? geez, you really don’t know how deranged this man is. And yes, he’s on this blog all the time. Ask Holly!

Unregisteredaskethe

Ask hawk

Ask the Hawk, Holly complains to him all the time about Al’s obsession with leoaffairs. But then Holly tells Hawk to shut up, “I don’t want to hear about Al, just kiss me, you pompano Pd lover boy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast