2 Retired SGT’s from detention

Unregistered

2 Retired SGT’s from detention

I’d like to take a minute to ask who here actually remembers SGT. Angela Leggett and SGT. Jerry Leggett as I can’t seem to find anything here on them I was curious on people’s thoughts of them? Did you hate one of them or both? If so why? Or did you like one of them or both of them? If so why? sorry if this is a topic people don’t like I just want to see people’s thoguths on them

Unregistered
    I worked with them. Long ago. They are gone now, so it is pointless talking about them. It does not help us with current issues. Plus no one knows who you are. We discuss problems here that we all already understand. If you dont already know, then you do not belong here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d like to take a minute to ask who here actually remembers SGT. Angela Leggett and SGT. Jerry Leggett as I can’t seem to find anything here on them I was curious on people’s thoughts of them? Did you hate one of them or both? If so why? Or did you like one of them or both of them? If so why? sorry if this is a topic people don’t like I just want to see people’s thoguths on them
    Hello Angela

Unregistered

This isnt Angela

Hello Angela
    First, Hello and second, this is not Angela Leggett this is just a SGT asking about some old ones you know just wanting to see whats up I know its not apart of our current issues just wanted to see peoples opinions of them I know Jerry Leggett passed in 2014 and Angela Leggett is with Charlie Waters NOT Charlie Harris those two split a bit ago just wanted to see who remembered them and if anyone had any good stories or any bad nothing wrong with that I dont see a issue with talking about two people from the past

Unregistered
    I worked with them. Long ago. They are gone now, so it is pointless talking about them. It does not help us with current issues. Plus no one knows who you are. We discuss problems here that we all already understand. If you dont already know, then you do not belong here.
    Well didnt mean to upset you 1st and 2nd I am very active and always post on current issues I dont reveal my identity like many others as I/A would probably come down on people like a ton of bricks

Unregistered
    Jerry's dead, Charlie's dead, Angela is alive. Grow some nuts and ask her in person.

Unregistered
    I would like for this worthless thread to be dead.

Unregistered
    Jerry's dead, Charlie's dead, Angela is alive. Grow some nuts and ask her in person.
    Very cute yes Jerry’s is dead and may he Rest In Peace but Charlie Harris is much alive and Charlie Waters just got out of surgery I spoke to Angela myself actually. But from what I heard from miss Wendy is that Angela is sleeping with this ******* Waters