So in all this who will replace Colina as Asst Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

More Fake News

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Remember The &300 million dollar lawsuit settlement. Don’t Trust Ortiz. He had full control of the lawsuit negotiations until the retirees got a outside lawyer. This might be drag on for years. As you can see the Fop delayed the process several month with the bs excuse they want to do their own numbers.
    They knew that was needed. Why did they wait till the last hour to do a report? To delay the process as much as they can.
    Please stop it already

Unregistered
    Pennies, on the dollar is what you'll receive. Some sham will come along and cause more delay's or the math won't add up!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I have a trick or two up my sleeve. The Norseman is back and for good reason. He owes me a favor after this one.

I make dreams come true.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH.

Fake news. Try again Lube.

Unregistered
    It will be Major Jose Rodriguez, he will be friendly and smile at you as he worms his way up.

Unregistered
    It will be Major Jose Rodriguez, he will be friendly and smile at you as he worms his way up.
    No! Chief Colina, Major Armando Aguilar is the most qualified and truly deserving!

Unregistered
    For once think outside the box. Stop pulling moron's to fill staff ranks, with friend & family. Who sleeping with who. Hold a lottery and let patrol officers, Sgt's and Lt's have a shot. I bet within 30 days they can learn the position and do a better job, then major's. Honestly, since NO STAFF MEMBER WORKS THE STREET, anymore just do drive by's and wave. It shows you don't really need a licensed police officer in those rank. Another interesting idea. That civil complaint panel, that was made just to keep the voters happen and the blacks. Pull them within the staff ranks! I bet you can select one to head I.A. Last idea, You should when big AL, gets all better, you can put him in charge of I.A. that's the type of person we need on the payroll in a staff rank. Honestly, what do we really have to choose form? Yes, I sure a friends name pops out. I wouldn't recommend anyone employed here, for promotion to staff. Including myself.

Unregistered
    Colin's Ike the last 2 chiefs have no real power it's up to city hall that's it he is only a puppet

Unregistered
    Fûck that guy

Unregistered
    94 lawsuit going for over twenty years

Financial urgency will celebrate 10 years and counting

Your union dollars makes certain people millionaires in promotions in a heart beat but can’t settle lawsuit wins

Unregistered
    For once think outside the box. Stop pulling moron's to fill staff ranks, with friend & family. Who sleeping with who. Hold a lottery and let patrol officers, Sgt's and Lt's have a shot. I bet within 30 days they can learn the position and do a better job, then major's. Honestly, since NO STAFF MEMBER WORKS THE STREET, anymore just do drive by's and wave. It shows you don't really need a licensed police officer in those rank. Another interesting idea. That civil complaint panel, that was made just to keep the voters happen and the blacks. Pull them within the staff ranks! I bet you can select one to head I.A. Last idea, You should when big AL, gets all better, you can put him in charge of I.A. that's the type of person we need on the payroll in a staff rank. Honestly, what do we really have to choose form? Yes, I sure a friends name pops out. I wouldn't recommend anyone employed here, for promotion to staff. Including myself.
    City manager Emilio Gonzalez will direct Chief J. Colina to recommend an outside candidate to fill the assistant chief position. This individual will bring vast experience, knowledge and a dynamic vision that will complement Chief Colina, as well as facilitate achieving Chief Colina's aspiration of reducing violence in general and gun violence in particular.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast