Federal Tax Cut Looking Good for Paychecks

Unregistered

Federal Tax Cut Looking Good for Paychecks

I just found out that my tax break will come out to 177 dollars a month back in my pocket instead of going to Washington D.C.

I am happy about that.

Unregistered
    Obama couldn't cut a piece of paper. Trump is the man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He sure is the man. Just look at who got the permanent tax cuts and who didn't. Corporations did, not the working class. In 2025, get ready to pay up for that big deficit. Corporations will still pay nothing. Politicians are all crooks.

Unregistered
    He sure is the man. Just look at who got the permanent tax cuts and who didn't. Corporations did, not the working class. In 2025, get ready to pay up for that big deficit. Corporations will still pay nothing. Politicians are all crooks.
    Hey look NOBODY got permanent Tax cuts everything expires because the bill did not carry with enough votes to make it permanent.

Unregistered

The national deficit will be decimated over the next seven years of Trump's presidency. New energy developments are going to make the United States an energy exporter globally. You are going to be shocked at how Trump's leadership reduces the national deficit, while growing the GDP beyond your wildest dreams. Under President Trump, the United States will resume a status of nationalism and will be a beacon of light and freedom that all the world will respect.

God bless President Donald J. Trump and the United States!!!

Unregistered
    And I hope Trey Gowdy or Jim Jordan are President after his time is up, but I doubt it. Salt and pepper will make up another fake dossier and use the media to make them look like pro-Russian criminals like they tried to do with this president. Why aren't they in jail yet? Selling 10% of our uranium to the Russian military then using the money to run for president is legal? Spying on members of the opposition and Congress? Exposing confidential informants on the front page of Washington Post is fine too! Erasing all of the emails........on and on and on and nothing ever happens.