Nodar
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nodar

Unregistered

Nodar

So are we just going to ignore that a 2 year rookie is getting promoted to sgt?

Unregistered
    Nothing U can do people tried to filed grievances for all those rookies to become SGTs and the city did nothing ...... ohhh all those rookies are part of friend and family plan no wonder why they pulled that scam..... counting hiring date instead after probation time when u become permanent status ....oh well that’s the way city does their scams ....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since he hasZero street experience, one day it will backfire on him and the City. I see Lawsuit all over. Lots of liability,the kid a nice guy but not ready for Sgt. Too green.

Unregistered
    Nodar is a smart kid. He will be better than Delamillera, who still is a zero. No Commanders bars for you dela.

Unregistered
    Only in Miami a Cuban rafter that used to work carrying suitcases with less than two years can become a supervisor , only in Miami

Unregistered
    Maybe you should reread the statue. There a three types or levels of officers in Florida. Full time or active that work a full 40 week and have arrest powers . Then you have part time officers that may work less than 40 hours a week and are paid a salary for those hours and have full arrest powers. Then you have reserve officers that receive no hourly salary have arrest powers only when with a full time or part time officers.

Why don't you reread it and comprehend what you read!. 943.085(6) deals with reserve officers with arrest authority( a retired officer with 10 yrs or more of continuous service. 943.085 (8) deals with "auxiliary" officers who were never an active duty officer, but went to training for a required minimum of hours, those officers require to ride with an active duty officer or reserve officer to make an arrest. MPD does not have auxiliary officers. So shut the fu up..

Im interesting in purchasing a boat. Anyone with experience please comment. It will help me and perhaps others thinking of also buying a boat. I know we policemen love boating and fishing. Best outboards or inboards? Best boat hulls and or footage? Best boat trailers? This will be my first better boat. Ive always had jon boats and canoes. In cuba i had an old thick wood door with three bicycle tire inner tubes tied to one side of door and an old russian made 1 hp motor strapped to one end. I think i deserve a decent boat now. Guys feel free to help me decide. Too many makes and models out there. Its hard to decide. I only have $20,000 cash. Should i buy a used or new boat? Thank you.

Rumor is 5 New Lt's got promoted from the list. Is this true? What's going on? How many getting made?

GOOD kid but love to (REMOVED) ..if u have rank will suck it all day!!!!! But good kid
    Last edited by MOD 634; 02-11-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Unregistered
    GOOD kid but love to suck ****...if u have rank will suck it all day!!!!! But good kid
    who is he related too? dont give me the bs he is smart

Unregistered
    Did this person come in with bachelors degree?

Unregistered
    Did this person come in with bachelors degree?
    Yes on line Phoenix University.

Unregistered
    He is a good kid indeed. And yes he has education background. Leave him alone you envious snakes!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast