Renee Block - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renee Block

Unregistered
    OK I’m no fan of Block Head I agree she has absolutely zero common sense, but obviously she can pass a test something a lot of people here can’t do. Also, in all fairness for all you naysayers saying she should’ve never been hire because she has no experience that is not a valid argument. How many people here are hired with experience not many. That is why there is a police academy. As far as Matt Hall marrying Block Head, that’s fake news. Matt Hall might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even has standards!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK I’m no fan of Block Head I agree she has absolutely zero common sense, but obviously she can pass a test something a lot of people here can’t do. Also, in all fairness for all you naysayers saying she should’ve never been hire because she has no experience that is not a valid argument. How many people here are hired with experience not many. That is why there is a police academy. As far as Matt Hall marrying Block Head, that’s fake news. Matt Hall might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even has standards!
    Pass a test? How about City needed an Anglo female. The administration looked around and realized not too many,promote her knowingly she was a Zero as a PO. Only in Miami.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pass a test? How about City needed an Anglo female. The administration looked around and realized not too many,promote her knowingly she was a Zero as a PO. Only in Miami.
    All MPD promotional exams are fixed, why you think it takes the City 90 days to grade a written Exam? So they can pick and choose who they want. So don’t come in here saying she smart,she’s actually dumbmer than a Rock. The little time she was in Patrol as a Sgt. She would sound stupid on the radio , stuttering and nervous could not make a decision on her own without calling a LT., sign of being a Zeroo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12