FHP Recruiting To Fill Local Need For Troopers - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Critical market pay should be given state wide! We all need it!
    I said I am trying to remove CMP from Escambia. All Troop A does is take money from people for the most minute of violations anyways, mine as well reciprocate the feeling. That would lower their annual salary by $5,000USD.

Then again I almost want another ticket just because of the incredible feeling I got from watching my traffic Attorney make that Trooper look like a Troglodyte in front of 100 people.

Unregistered
    I said I am trying to remove CMP from Escambia. All Troop A does is take money from people for the most minute of violations anyways, mine as well reciprocate the feeling. That would lower their annual salary by $5,000USD.

Then again I almost want another ticket just because of the incredible feeling I got from watching my traffic Attorney make that Trooper look like a Troglodyte in front of 100 people.
    Go back to your Moms basement. And tell her I said she wasn’t that great last night. Your sister made up for it though 😃

Unregistered

Just because the trooper didn’t show up to court doesn’t mean your “traffic attorney” was anything special. Think of it this way.... If he was a decent attorney, he wouldn’t be worrying about defending traffic tickets 🤣

Unregistered

Red face

Just because the trooper didn’t show up to court doesn’t mean your “traffic attorney” was anything special. Think of it this way.... If he was a decent attorney, he wouldn’t be worrying about defending traffic tickets 🤣
    Didn't show up? I would have loved to have that. Returning a subpoena served and then failing to show up is a misdemeanor. Yes, even for the tan and black [despite your lack of being held accountable otherwise]. That would have been much better. I know a judge that would humor a warrant on a Trooper. If you're from around here than you know the one

Unregistered
    Didn't show up? I would have loved to have that. Returning a subpoena served and then failing to show up is a misdemeanor. Yes, even for the tan and black [despite your lack of being held accountable otherwise]. That would have been much better. I know a judge that would humor a warrant on a Trooper. If you're from around here than you know the one
    Your an idiot. CAD pay ain't going anywhere.

Unregistered
    This is fantastic news. I'm going to use my spare time to see what I can do about removing Critical Market Pay for Escambia county Troopers. Maybe that will keep them away from here and in turn make Escambia county safer.
    You got a speeding ticket. Get over it.

Unregistered

Wink

Your an idiot. CAD pay ain't going anywhere.
    It is entirely possible that you are correct. That being said, I will try as hard as I possibly can to succeed.

Two corrections:

You're*

CMP*

Unregistered
    You got a speeding ticket. Get over it.
    Literally never. Not until Troop A is gone. I got an unreasonable speeding ticket that I got out of. I have been given tickets when I was in the right, I've been given tickets that I deserved and needed (when I was an invincible high schooler), and I've been given tickets that were simply unreasonable. That would be FHP; Simply Unreasonable. Sounds like your brass is that way too. You can choose to meet your performance guidelines (writing 2 citations per hour). Just understand that when you ticket people for minor speeding, you are making the roads less safe. You are often increasing the variance in speed and that is cited by FDOT as increasing danger on the roads.

The speed itself is not what is dangerous when we're talking about a limited access roadway (interstate). It's the variance in speed that is dangerous. So going with the flow of traffic (yeah I said it) is less dangerous than going the speed limit *pending* that there is no increase in accidents or fatalities (making sure the signs/poles near the interstate are rated for that increased speed).

But WHO can determine this!? WHO!? Who has misdemeanor discretion to decide which misdemeanors to enforce??! Who are quite possibly the most knowledgeable when it comes to Florida's Highways and Interstates short of FDOT? That's you. That's your co-workers. And instead of using you to discretion to make the road a safer place, you ignore and I'm sure it's caused fatalities. This is a complex issue and "wah get over it" doesn't quite cut it.

Unregistered
    http://www.fdot.gov/traffic/speedzon..._withCover.pdf

Sorry about that, meant to cite my source. Please read Chapter two number (9). It's on page 9 of the PDF.

Unregistered

Re

Literally never. Not until Troop A is gone. I got an unreasonable speeding ticket that I got out of. I have been given tickets when I was in the right, I've been given tickets that I deserved and needed (when I was an invincible high schooler), and I've been given tickets that were simply unreasonable. That would be FHP; Simply Unreasonable. Sounds like your brass is that way too. You can choose to meet your performance guidelines (writing 2 citations per hour). Just understand that when you ticket people for minor speeding, you are making the roads less safe. You are often increasing the variance in speed and that is cited by FDOT as increasing danger on the roads.

The speed itself is not what is dangerous when we're talking about a limited access roadway (interstate). It's the variance in speed that is dangerous. So going with the flow of traffic (yeah I said it) is less dangerous than going the speed limit *pending* that there is no increase in accidents or fatalities (making sure the signs/poles near the interstate are rated for that increased speed).

But WHO can determine this!? WHO!? Who has misdemeanor discretion to decide which misdemeanors to enforce??! Who are quite possibly the most knowledgeable when it comes to Florida's Highways and Interstates short of FDOT? That's you. That's your co-workers. And instead of using you to discretion to make the road a safer place, you ignore and I'm sure it's caused fatalities. This is a complex issue and "wah get over it" doesn't quite cut it.
    Maybe this fool should apply for FHP if he wants trooper status to be able to get out of tickets. But since he is already best friends with the judge (I’m sure they eat dinner and play golf together) he doesn’t need Trooper status. Brah...your just some no body that got his little pee pee smacked via traffic. Go call your judge and get on your little red knees and start sucking your attorney’s d*ck if you need to be comforted. We don’t care about you or seeing you in court.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast