Who Is Running the Florida Highway Patrol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who Is Running the Florida Highway Patrol

“The FHP is part of a concerted, collaborative effort to combat the opioid crisis, which has a far-reaching impact,” said DHSMV Executive Director Terry L. Rhodes in a statement. “Safety for our Troopers and those we serve has been and always will be the department’s number one priority, and it’s critical that our members can safely perform their jobs to help prevent any unnecessary injuries or deaths in our state.”

Why isn't the the colonel issuing these statements instead of Terry L. Rhodes? Who is running our department anyway?

Unregistered
    Because she is the leader of FHP. Where have you been? FHP is ran by DHSMV, and she is the director of DHSMV.

Unregistered
    The FHP is fighting the opiod crisis now. WOW !!!! I thought they just arrested people for human trafficing and rappelled from helos and shit like that. Last I saw, Russia was spraying opium crops with poison, not FHP. You learn something new every day I guess !!! Well done guys, now remember....... two per hour !!!

Unregistered
    The troopers are going to carry Narcan so that they can revive the drivers that overdose after they stroke them their 2 per hour.

Unregistered
    Colonel Spaulding runs the Patrol..He reports to ED Terry Rhodes. ED Rhodes has been very supportive of FHP and the Colonel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colonel Spaulding runs the Patrol..He reports to ED Terry Rhodes. ED Rhodes has been very supportive of FHP and the Colonel.
    Thanks DHSMV Office of Communications.

Unregistered
    The troopers are going to carry Narcan so that they can revive the drivers that overdose after they stroke them their 2 per hour.
    Dude.... Let them OD. Don't run lights and sirens to an overdose call and risk other drivers on the road. Trust me, it'll be one less problem for all of us.

Unregistered
    Dude.... Let them OD. Don't run lights and sirens to an overdose call and risk other drivers on the road. Trust me, it'll be one less problem for all of us.
    New motto for FHP: “Let the OD...one less problem for all of us”. And you wonder why you get no respect and can’t get a pay raise? Talk about a tarnished badge!

Unregistered
    Isn't that the truth. Why save their life so they can break into someone's house the next day or OD again and again? They cost us a ton of money and have nothing to contribute to mankind.

Unregistered
    Thanks DHSMV Office of Communications.
    Nope, wrong again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast