City of Miami Next Chief of Police Jorge Colina - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    You see farmer yesterday

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a sad promotion, did not see any staff member their, the only real kiss asss was Sergio diez. how long was his contract for. Those of us who know you know that you are not that innocent and clean.
    Again,another smoke & Mirrors Chief, he will be taking care of his culito kissers like Sergio Diez. Nothing will change,just dominoes shuffling. I saw him on TV,his priorities are gun violence like if he really cares and can stop it. Pleaseeeee deja la muela barata. A sweet talker is what you are. Mentiroso

Unregistered
    Let's see, how exactly is he panning to stop a national epidemic like gun violence is , does he operate at federal national level to change the laws that can really make an impact ?.
    Is he planning to put back tactical units on the street again until they get into a shooting and the doj and black community start complaining , or maybe we need more dip arrest . oh well

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor , I will tell you how is going to be done which is very simple, I'm coming back to take control of the ship , when I was in channel 3 the crime went down to almost nothing , no one dare to do a shooting there , criminals fear me for my military experience in the navy as a tactical warrior , so just wait until I implement my system

Unregistered
    Is the department any better? Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor , I will tell you how is going to be done which is very simple, I'm coming back to take control of the ship , when I was in channel 3 the crime went down to almost nothing , no one dare to do a shooting there , criminals fear me for my military experience in the navy as a tactical warrior , so just wait until I implement my system
    Sailor, tactical warrior, as a cook?? You been coming back, within 8 hours of your forced retirement. Yet, you still not HERE! We all keep waiting for this so-called miracle, to occur??? Your system, it goes something, like this: To protect and serve, you'll cook meals and invite the community, to safe area so they may eat in peace. You'll offer bed turn down service, to all in the pork-n-beans, if your not to afraid, to show yourself again?? You'll hold events, like cook out's, dog service, block parties, with you as the BJ, king.. Opps sorry I meant DJ!!! This, great new system, is it sort of like, where you were not chief (it's superintend for the head of CPD) We been waiting for you to explain. How in 1988 you worked 10 sector as 312. I was in that sector too, and you've claimed you were sent to LAPD to fill the chief's position. While they, waited to select another?? I wasn't aware, you were certified, in Ca. as a police officer too?? That's a new one. Ron, still with me?? Your a douche, lair and scumbag!!!! Leadership at it's best?? You, it's more like leadershit!! If they gave awards, for the one to tell the most lies, about themselves, You would win the gold.. Cookie, you seem in great need of some sort of work. So, we took it upon ourselves to help. Knowing you NEED to stay in law enforcement, we mailed in your resume, for several positions:

Kennel cleaner,
    Meals on wheels, for cops not being able to take a lunch break,
    Motor pool, as the official car washer,
    A greeter, like they have a Walmart, when folks come into headquarters,
    Parking official, to park the department cars, when a shift start's
    School crossing guard,
    My favorite:: The department official crash test dummy.

We talked to the chief, city manager and mayor. We requested, one of the department vans be out fitted, so you can, prepare meals on the go?? Might happen! Well Ron, give this some thought (think about it) You'll be back in a uniform, just not a police one, especially do not and I repeat DO NOT! issue you a loaded firearm. If anyone else has and knowledge, of some type of work, for Ron, fell free to post it on here?? TY!

Unregistered
    At least the electronics are better. Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12