Cop killer: "I wish I had shot more of the motherf*ckers" [video statement]

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

Post Cop killer: "I wish I had shot more of the motherf*ckers" [video statement]

Video captures defendant's statement in court:

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article194874024.html
    Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air.

Unregistered

Sanctuary Cities

While reading the article I couldn't help but notice that he is an ILLEGAL ALIEN. How many times was he arrested before this happened? Trump is right about that wall and we need it NOW

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While reading the article I couldn't help but notice that he is an ILLEGAL ALIEN. How many times was he arrested before this happened? Trump is right about that wall and we need it NOW

We really don't need a wall, what is needed is updating our established walls with better sensors, and we REALLY need elected officials in sanctuary cities to take a refresher class on the word 'ILLEGAL'. When elected officials disregard law you end up with mayhem. Illegal is not a term that has flexibility and any politician that begs to differ needs to be voted out of office.

PS, This criminal claimed meth made him do it, yet in a court of law, and not under the influence of meth, has the same demeanor and wants to kill more LEOs. This lunatic should be sentenced to babysit the children of elected officials that are in sanctuary cities.

The hypocrisy is that elected officials in sanctuary cities have 24/7 protection or high walls, to protect their loved ones from danger. Take away their security details and high walls and they might have a different position.