26 More Days!

Thread: 26 More Days!

Unregistered

26 More Days!

Colina Drop date ends Feb 12, 2018 in 26 more Days! Who is running the dept now?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Colina Drop date ends Feb 12, 2018 in 26 more Days! Who is running the dept now?
    Both Papier and Natalie.

Unregistered

The Lube!!!!!

Unregistered
    When is Llanes leaving?

Unregistered
    They can offer him a contract to stay. The old crazy D/C was here over 30+ years. It's mostly non staff and non F&F that get shown the door at 30. Beside many departments have what you would call double dippers (top staff ranks) They retired, collect the pension and get a 200+K salary, with benefits to stay in ranks. Many large departments have done this for years.

Unregistered
    They can offer him a contract to stay. The old crazy D/C was here over 30+ years. It's mostly non staff and non F&F that get shown the door at 30. Beside many departments have what you would call double dippers (top staff ranks) They retired, collect the pension and get a 200+K salary, with benefits to stay in ranks. Many large departments have done this for years.
    Sailor, that was all my idea. Things work well when my fingerprints are over it. Get reDy folks, your daddy is coming home.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Sailor, that was all my idea. Things work well when my fingerprints are over it. Get reDy folks, your daddy is coming home.

Submarine Airborne OOHRAH
    Daddy, mom said to take you meds every night before bedtime and 2 in the morning. We can't have our department jester, having another break down again. Like when you were RETIRED! Were all sorry to see you name added to the Navy Seals wall of shame. It happen, so yes, take it personal. Many of us have, pitch in to have your photo added but we spend the money on a unit party instead. Thank You, it was a good time for all that attended. What we can't understand, is how quick you two-face when it's a opportunity for you. How many times, you were in the office and had interesting things to say about the crazy D/C and our new chief, when he was just a A/C. Now, you had one of the men, you could never say anything nice about promoted to the rank, YOU really wanted. It's ok, your a funny man and can play it off as a joke or do what your really great at, deny and lie. You know I've been waiting for my demotion, you promise. I'm sure I too will be retired also, in the next month or so. Sad face now It happens to us all, so it's all good. Now before you go off on a wild spree, typing your B.S. Take a med first, it will really help you deal with the truth. CPD & LAPD, send their best wishes for you to get the mental help you need. Both departments are really not into arresting, folks like you for mental problems and lying about being employed with them. So, take the break your being offered and pop that pill. every day!