De escalation almost got an Officer kill - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK, so let me understand this , you are saying that in twenty years you were involved in two fights were you pretty much stabbed someone in the lower leg while been hold in a neck choke by the way , despite using a knife is against DOs , you promoted the use of an asp repeatedly until back up gets there which might takes a few minutes in the best of the cases, while the subject is down suffering from a stabbed wound and oc spray to his eyes. You are also fluent in mma and martial arts which that alone will be enough to disabled any subject , but all that not been enough in the two incidents you had they were very tall subject weighting 300 pounds each in the two incident that you encountered, pretty big for a shoplifter . was that part of your academy Trainning or that's something you learned in the streets of Puerto Rico
    Armando Guzman son (Eric Guzman) stabbed a Subject a while back in Overtown and it was Qru. His father was here at the time,so if he did not get Discipline for using a KNIFE that means is open season for everyone else. So your theory against DO’s is out the Window. The weapon of opportunity Knife,Radio,Vehicle whatever it takes to get back to my family.FOP 20 and lawyers will bring me back. Using a knife the least of my concern. I also carry an aluminum bat for 3-15 cocaine psychosis split a head open if need so.

Unregistered
    I also carry an aluminum bat for 3-15 cocaine psychosis split a head open if need so.
    Don't forget to paint the bat black, and write the words ASP on it... When your supervisor shows up, tell him that you used your "ASP." This way your not being untruthful...

Unregistered
    Don't forget to paint the bat black, and write the words ASP on it... When your supervisor shows up, tell him that you used your "ASP." This way your not being untruthful...
    The weapon of opportunity, a Subject on Flaka will get the Bat. An ASP is useless on Flaka,a good wack on the head is better than lethal force.

Unregistered
    Armando Guzman son (Eric Guzman) stabbed a Subject a while back in Overtown and it was Qru. His father was here at the time,so if he did not get Discipline for using a KNIFE that means is open season for everyone else. So your theory against DO’s is out the Window. The weapon of opportunity Knife,Radio,Vehicle whatever it takes to get back to my family.FOP 20 and lawyers will bring me back. Using a knife the least of my concern. I also carry an aluminum bat for 3-15 cocaine psychosis split a head open if need so.
    Hate, to break it to you. If you use your bat, that YOU carried with you, for a situation just as this, they will fire you. It's not a approved department item or weapon. Sure, when your getting your azz handed to you, grab anything to even the odds. You claimed to have the bat, for this reason, that will be your downfall. The department will have to make a example out of someone, so as to curb, all of us from carrying what we choose. It sucks and it would be wrong to nail you, they would have to. As far as DO'S go. It never the same for the rest of us. F&F, has it's perks. Years ago when we first got the Glocks, a few used ammo that was not department issued. They never shot anyone, it was found during a inspection. Sh!t hit the fan! I remember this 10 sector officer, years ago had 00 buck and slugs for the shotgun. He also had these military rounds, that were wow. They were made out of titanium, had fins and were over a inch long (the round) it would go thru the motor and hit, whoever was in the front seat. It would go thru, 6 inches of concrete and hit what was hiding behind it. The name of the ammo, started with a "S" anyway he was at the range and was found out cause someone told. Only thing that happened was they checked his car for the ammo and told him NEVER to bring or use them while on duty. He would get fired. Weapons of opportunity, yes is anything you can grab, that is around you. NOT something your bring. Just because one, got away with it, doesn't mean you or I will. Don't become a test study.

Unregistered
    Hate, to break it to you. If you use your bat, that YOU carried with you, for a situation just as this, they will fire you. It's not a approved department item or weapon. Sure, when your getting your azz handed to you, grab anything to even the odds. You claimed to have the bat, for this reason, that will be your downfall. The department will have to make a example out of someone, so as to curb, all of us from carrying what we choose. It sucks and it would be wrong to nail you, they would have to. As far as DO'S go. It never the same for the rest of us. F&F, has it's perks. Years ago when we first got the Glocks, a few used ammo that was not department issued. They never shot anyone, it was found during a inspection. Sh!t hit the fan! I remember this 10 sector officer, years ago had 00 buck and slugs for the shotgun. He also had these military rounds, that were wow. They were made out of titanium, had fins and were over a inch long (the round) it would go thru the motor and hit, whoever was in the front seat. It would go thru, 6 inches of concrete and hit what was hiding behind it. The name of the ammo, started with a "S" anyway he was at the range and was found out cause someone told. Only thing that happened was they checked his car for the ammo and told him NEVER to bring or use them while on duty. He would get fired. Weapons of opportunity, yes is anything you can grab, that is around you. NOT something your bring. Just because one, got away with it, doesn't mean you or I will. Don't become a test study.
    Am vested,my bat I will Use FLAKA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12