The racist pig among us - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    He already is the chief and just got a Cuban chief to protect him and let him do what eva he wants

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He already is the chief and just got a Cuban chief to protect him and let him do what eva he wants
    We know lee-CHIN. I saw you posting this at the Fop meeting you loser

Unregistered
    Do you know what the real shame here is? That you don't have the cojones to confront Ortiz because you are a spineless Keyboard Guerrilla Nobody who's afraid of his own shadow. Enough already with your pendejadas.
    Tell us when and where

Unregistered

Pedro Navaja el guapo de el barrio

Parece mentira que en un país libre que un fulano se ponga con guapería dando piÑazoz al aire. Que cómico! Y para ponerle la tapa al pomo, lo dicen en el anonimato. Que clase de guaricandillas hay en este de el departamento de la Police. For a moment I thought that this was the Hialeah PD Blog. Que azco

Unregistered
    Parece mentira que en un país libre que un fulano se ponga con guapería dando piÑazoz al aire. Que cómico! Y para ponerle la tapa al pomo, lo dicen en el anonimato. Que clase de guaricandillas hay en este de el departamento de la Police. For a moment I thought that this was the Hialeah PD Blog. Que azco
    Ortiz is a clown that should have lost his certification several times over

Unregistered
    Ortiz is a clown that should have lost his certification several times over
    Explain this looming question: how did this POS Ortiz even get a certification in their first place?

Unregistered
    I hope you guys know that Ortiz like it or now will be Chief of Police with the City of Miami in 2028.
    If he doesn't get indicted before then.

Unregistered
    Do you know who’s pockets union money goes to? You would be surprised, money buys many things and people

Unregistered
    Nope we don’t

Unregistered
    On today’s date I would like to bring a little
    Light to the racist pig among us with a track record that speaks for itself. We don’t have to say his name his complaints, lawsuit, comments and cyber stalking speak for itself.

Those of you who cover for him and hold hands with him are inablers to his behavior.
    He is being given training certificates on the house marine patrol, motors, swat and so on
    Reward corruption

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12