The racist pig among us
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The racist pig among us

On today’s date I would like to bring a little
    Light to the racist pig among us with a track record that speaks for itself. We don’t have to say his name his complaints, lawsuit, comments and cyber stalking speak for itself.

Those of you who cover for him and hold hands with him are inablers to his behavior.

Unregistered
    It’s shameful how so many people are not willing to stand up for what’s right. Bunch of pu.ssies. Instead of dealing with the problem they rather promote this idiot and create bigger problems down the road.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s shameful how so many people are not willing to stand up for what’s right. Bunch of pu.ssies. Instead of dealing with the problem they rather promote this idiot and create bigger problems down the road.
    Do you know what the real shame here is? That you don't have the cojones to confront Ortiz because you are a spineless Keyboard Guerrilla Nobody who's afraid of his own shadow. Enough already with your pendejadas.

Unregistered
    You can't be a cop, especially in Miami and not be or get a little racist. Dealing with the mutts out on the street is a lot easier then dealing with many in this department. No matter your race, your always going to have some label you a racist, cause of the work you do. Blacks hate the Cuban's, Cuban's hate the blacks and they both hate the whites. The few that are left here. I find it funny how we all, always snipe at each other over stupid B.S. I don't think racism has anything to do with what many of you are crying about. It's jealously, cause another found a way to ride the gravy train and work it for all it's worth. It 's Ortiz this, Ortiz that. Do you really think he cares what we have to say on here? How come no-ones ever go off over the Papier's? Ortiz's isn't running the department, they are.

Unregistered
    He is a white Cuban so it’s ok

Unregistered
    You can't be a cop, especially in Miami and not be or get a little racist. Dealing with the mutts out on the street is a lot easier then dealing with many in this department. No matter your race, your always going to have some label you a racist, cause of the work you do. Blacks hate the Cuban's, Cuban's hate the blacks and they both hate the whites. The few that are left here. I find it funny how we all, always snipe at each other over stupid B.S. I don't think racism has anything to do with what many of you are crying about. It's jealously, cause another found a way to ride the gravy train and work it for all it's worth. It 's Ortiz this, Ortiz that. Do you really think he cares what we have to say on here? How come no-ones ever go off over the Papier's? Ortiz's isn't running the department, they are.
    You mean the Papier’s and Martinez! They ain’t any better.

Unregistered
    He is a white Cuban so it’s ok
    Ortiz is not white or cuban; he is a Prieto

Unregistered
    Ortiz is not white or cuban; he is a Prieto
    Didn't he say on the Lt. test and I'm sure the captains too, that he was black?? See giving Ortiz, the promotions, has shown the Government, that Miami is working to fulfill the requirement of those to hire and promote. Ortiz, is a black, gay male, so they filled two of the requirements, off 1 guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    didn't he say on the lt. Test and i'm sure the captains too, that he was black?? See giving ortiz, the promotions, has shown the government, that miami is working to fulfill the requirement of those to hire and promote. Ortiz, is a black, gay male, so they filled two of the requirements, off 1 guy.
    prieto yes; gay blade no. Sigan machucandoses los huevos.

Unregistered

Cool Chief of Police in 2028

I hope you guys know that Ortiz like it or now will be Chief of Police with the City of Miami in 2028.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast