Menocal International
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Menocal International

How is it that the twins who have no real SWAT experience can have a company doing TAC Training??? I mean the Sweetwater team was a joke, everyone would lough at those retards running around in their old rescue truck. They must be scamming the wannabes who think they are paying for real combat training. Those poor losers lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it that the twins who have no real SWAT experience can have a company doing TAC Training??? I mean the Sweetwater team was a joke, everyone would lough at those retards running around in their old rescue truck. They must be scamming the wannabes who think they are paying for real combat training. Those poor losers lol
    Notice all the pictures of Jr and kids on the MI Twitter account?

Look at the Menocal International Twitter pictures. He can come up behind the juvenile, and under the pretense of correcting their stance, he gets to rub up against them from behind. All part of the instruction process.

The perfect cover for a pedophile.

Unregistered
    Notice all the pictures of Jr and kids on the MI Twitter account?

Look at the Menocal International Twitter pictures. He can come up behind the juvenile, and under the pretense of correcting their stance, he gets to rub up against them from behind. All part of the instruction process.

The perfect cover for a pedophile.
    I can only imagine how he shows them to rub oil on the barrel. Those poor kids, Menocal International is somewhere between the Boy Scouts and Catholic Priests.

Archangel

Menocal Corporations

My naive friend. Scam, maybe. But we do know that the Menocals have had strong ties to the cocaine industry in So. Florida. If they are still involved as some allege they would need a means of laundering money. Usually many different sources are required to launder drug revenues.

I'm sure this is just coincidence but the dozen or so corporations registered to the Menocal family are as follows:

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0P050000016531

Unregistered
    More Menocal Family corporations:

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0ignacio/Page1

These are incorporated entities only. Any sole or joint proprietorships are not listed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    My naive friend. Scam, maybe. But we do know that the Menocals have had strong ties to the cocaine industry in So. Florida. If they are still involved as some allege they would need a means of laundering money. Usually many different sources are required to launder drug revenues.

I'm sure this is just coincidence but the dozen or so corporations registered to the Menocal family are as follows:

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0P050000016531

My naive friend..... Its not like anyone gives a flying f-u-c-k about any of that. Maybe you can grab all that info and wipe your a-s-s with it.

Unregistered
    My naive friend..... Its not like anyone gives a flying f-u-c-k about any of that. Maybe you can grab all that info and wipe your a-s-s with it.
    Lmfao

Unregistered

More to Ignore

It's more like 20 corporations owned by the Menocal crime family, according to the State of Florida. Probably more if we name checked the wives and other close relatives.

Because of their ties to the cocaine business it sure looks and smells like money laundering, possibly from protection money.

So when is that next freighter from Haiti due?

Unregistered

Lmfao 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    JM jr is upset because someone might take his easy access to minors away if Menocal International is exposed. I guess it’s back to buying tubs of lollipops at Costco and doing it the old fashioned way you mongolic Raja Yuca.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast