Menocal International - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Hell No !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get a life people
    Mentalcase's very presence in this department is an insult and embarrassment to every one of us. If he had the slightest bit of honor the retard would resign, but he has no honor. He's a selfish little daddy's boy who has never grown up.
    So no, I refuse to participate in sweeping this criminal's crimes and immoral activities under the rug.

Unregistered
    Mentalcase's very presence in this department is an insult and embarrassment to every one of us. If he had the slightest bit of honor the retard would resign, but he has no honor. He's a selfish little daddy's boy who has never grown up.
    So no, I refuse to participate in sweeping this criminal's crimes and immoral activities under the rug.
    Here here!! I 2nd that motion

Unregistered
    Leave this family alone

Unregistered
    Leave this family alone
    Sorry Johnny. Your family is an embarrassment to law enforcement. Especially your pedophile rapist brother.

Unregistered
    Sorry Johnny. Your family is an embarrassment to law enforcement. Especially your pedophile rapist brother.
    Raja Yuca actually caught a break cause somehow the attention has shifted to his little (in more ways than one) brother Johnny

Unregistered
    My naive friend..... Its not like anyone gives a flying f-u-c-k about any of that. Maybe you can grab all that info and wipe your a-s-s with it.
    Looks like the FBI is going to wipe something with it....the floor with your pedophilic ass.

Unregistered
    Notice all the pictures of Jr and kids on the MI Twitter account?

Look at the Menocal International Twitter pictures. He (Jesse Jr) can come up behind the juvenile, and under the pretense of correcting their stance, he gets to rub up against them from behind. All part of the instruction process.

The perfect cover for a pedophile.
    Perfect gig for a pedophile!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123