Florida Department of Corrections Hiring?

Unregistered

Question Florida Department of Corrections Hiring?

Hello everyone, I live in South Florida and I am interested in applying as a corrections officer position. Any idea if FDC will be hiring anytime soon? I searched the state website and to my surprise I didn't see any openings.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello everyone, I live in South Florida and I am interested in applying as a corrections officer position. Any idea if FDC will be hiring anytime soon? I searched the state website and to my surprise I didn't see any openings.
    There will be openings soon. This organization can't keep people, so something will come open soon. You ought to apply for the local sheriffs office, they pay better and treat your better. FDC sucks

Unregistered
    There will be openings soon. This organization can't keep people, so something will come open soon. You ought to apply for the local sheriffs office, they pay better and treat your better. FDC sucks
    Thank you very much for the quick response.

Unregistered
    I applied and within 2 weeks I received a call for an interview. After reading comments on this site I rescinded my application.

Unregistered
    I applied and within 2 weeks I received a call for an interview. After reading comments on this site I rescinded my application.
    Smart man/woman. FDC sucks and my circuit is going down by the head and there are no life boats. Too many skirts in charge and we all know that's a disaster.

Unregistered
    This is what we get for new recruits. Here let me help you.
    www.dc.state.fl.us