New Contract
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Contract

Unregistered

New Contract

Congratulations to the newly elected personnel at the PBA. I certainly hope your first and only priority upon taking office is our new contract. Our contract expired in October and we have heard nothing about a new contract. We've had one raise in about 8 years and just recently got back what was taken from us. We want raises now, not effective October 2018. We are sick and tired of giving the County a free year with no raise every time a new contract is signed. It would be different if we got retroactive raises, but that NEVER happens. I would suggest to everyone that we reject any contract that does not include an immediate raise, as well as additional pay increases throughout the duration of the contract. We have sacrificed enough over the last 8-10 years contract wise, now it's time to get paid again.

Unregistered
    Well said. I agree, whatever we agree on should involve an immediate raise.

Unregistered

5% was waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said. I agree, whatever we agree on should involve an immediate raise.
    A friend of mind is/was an insider and Rivera had 5%, 5%,5% plus some small stuff on the table but the elections came and all negotiations halted. I hope the new PBA can pick from there

Unregistered

Right!

A friend of mind is/was an insider and Rivera had 5%, 5%,5% plus some small stuff on the table but the elections came and all negotiations halted. I hope the new PBA can pick from there
    Fat John had 15% waiting in his dreams! More crap from the "Old PBA" to cause dissension! Until you all get behind repealing the strong mayor position, you will suffer both financially and in appointed PD leadership!

Get tough, but get real

Unregistered
    5%, 5%, 5%! Ahhh I needed a good laugh today. Unless I missed it, is Alvarez mayor again?

Unregistered
    Fat John had 15% waiting in his dreams! More crap from the "Old PBA" to cause dissension! Until you all get behind repealing the strong mayor position, you will suffer both financially and in appointed PD leadership!

Get tough, but get real
    Where were you when the PBA fought the. Mayor? Or when the the PBA warned the members not to vote for the jackass? Nowhere, but trying to get yourself elevated in rank.

Unregistered
    I have to call bull on this right here. Think about it for just one second .... don't you think that if John actually had 5-5-5 we wouldn't have heard about it before the election??? I'm pretty sure they'd be blasting that over the email and John would still be president. Not only that, but Mr. Pullitas would have been spreading that faster than a case of herpes at SPB. So in that case, this is FAKE NEWS.

Unregistered
    I have to call bull on this right here. Think about it for just one second .... don't you think that if John actually had 5-5-5 we wouldn't have heard about it before the election??? I'm pretty sure they'd be blasting that over the email and John would still be president. Not only that, but Mr. Pullitas would have been spreading that faster than a case of herpes at SPB. So in that case, this is FAKE NEWS.
    Let’s see what brilliance this new bunch of Silicon Valley yahoos get us

Unregistered

Seriously?

Let’s see what brilliance this new bunch of Silicon Valley yahoos get us
    Whatever they get us is in addition to the gains we receive when the stealing stops! That should be on January 29th! The old PBA group just took an unnecessary farewell tour to Tallahassee on yours and my dime. Been steeling for years in so many ways!!

Unregistered
    Whatever they get us is in addition to the gains we receive when the stealing stops! That should be on January 29th! The old PBA group just took an unnecessary farewell tour to Tallahassee on yours and my dime. Been steeling for years in so many ways!!
    Stealing (not steeling) has been committed by those who have been nicknamed Casper for his absenteeism. Sort of like his close friend Orlando Sosa who got paid but was not showing up for work. And we cant wait for the circus to begin on the 29th. It will be giving us volumes to talk about on this blog, if what is being said around town is half true.
    This is going to get good.
    In the meantime the new administration needs to settlle in, get new credit cards, new cars, change over paperwork, etc.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast