Why Lamberti will support anyone other than Israel

Unregisteredwhynow

Why Lamberti will support anyone other than Israel

Be assured, come the beginning of 2020, Al Lamberti will be supporting anyone who apposes Sheriff Israel. It won’t matter about the persons qualifications, ethics, or morality, just for the simple fact that Lamberti Hates Sheriff Israel. Because in Al’s delusional mind, he believes that he still deserves to be sheriff. The fact that almost 400,000 people fired him on Election Day is irrelevant. In his mind, they were all wrong. Almost sounds like the media and Hillary Clinto today. Just two weeks ago today, Al Lamberti became completely unhinged and sent threatening emails, text messages and left voicemails to people who he despises and blames for his loss. Think about that, 5 years after the fact, and he continues to act in despair. He needs help, and that help will come in the form of supporting Sheriff Israel’s opponent. Hope to see Al out on the campaign trail, it makes for great entertainment, and blogging jokes.

Unregisteredwhatif

He’s a joke

Ok, so say Al Pollock runs for sheriff, because that’s what the rumor desk is saying. If Lameo jumps on Pollock’s wagon, what will Al use him for. What, money, political friends, vendors, fundraisers, this is all laughable. Ok, so Al works the minority community, which Sheriff Israel has solidified. What’s Lameo gonna do, go into the Jewish community and get lambasted, abused and embarrassed by Diperna. Maybe the 10-13 club. Oh yes, they’ll all vote for Pollock. I guess Lameo feels this is a time where he can feel important again. But I beg to differ, because this will be the third time he loses. First, in 2012, then with Fondo in 2016, and again in 2016. This guy is a glutton for mental punishment. I think 2020 will be Al’s last day of freedom. He will be institutionalized the day after the election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhynow View Post
    Be assured, come the beginning of 2020, Al Lamberti will be supporting anyone who apposes Sheriff Israel. It won’t matter about the persons qualifications, ethics, or morality, just for the simple fact that Lamberti Hates Sheriff Israel. Because in Al’s delusional mind, he believes that he still deserves to be sheriff. The fact that almost 400,000 people fired him on Election Day is irrelevant. In his mind, they were all wrong. Almost sounds like the media and Hillary Clinto today. Just two weeks ago today, Al Lamberti became completely unhinged and sent threatening emails, text messages and left voicemails to people who he despises and blames for his loss. Think about that, 5 years after the fact, and he continues to act in despair. He needs help, and that help will come in the form of supporting Sheriff Israel’s opponent. Hope to see Al out on the campaign trail, it makes for great entertainment, and blogging jokes.
    What if the HAWK was running for sheriff?

Unregistered
    I see Lamberti keeps you up at night. PUSS

Unregisteredrealman

Really sir

I don’t think Lamberti keeps anyone up at night.

Unregisteredinlyone

Only one

The only one up at night is Lamberti, thinking about the Hawk, as they conceived Nick.

Unregistered
    Lambertis wife is up at night getting porked by the hawk

Unregistered
    the same poster talking to himself...what a puss

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the same poster talking to himself...what a puss
    You must have no life if your worrying about the same poster. You little twerp