Don't let admin fool ya...

Unregistered

Don't let admin fool ya...

"Accountability" is just another way of micromanaging folks. It's all smoke and mirrors to protect themselves, and their pensions.
    You can tell a real administrator/leader by if they wear their vest, their gun, body cams, and use the same programs and ways of patrolling they've ordered you to adhere by. God forbid if you don't because "We'll write you up" if you don't use the program we've never asked your input on and have forced on you since it's worked for small-town USA.

I still have yet to see one administration hack that went on their luncheon (with the lowest ranking officer driving) that kept their radio on just in case an Officer needed assistance. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT US!!! DON'T LET THEM FOOL YA.

Unregistered
    Are you really clamoring for the admin to show up on hot calls?

Of course not. Quit your belly aching.

Unregistered
    Not asking them to show up on hot calls really. Most are so far removed from real police work that they'd actually be a hinderance. What I am saying is, if they're out in public, in uniform, they should be absolutely expected to assist an Officer that's getting their ass handed to them while they're eating lunch directly across the street. If they are the closest to a violent crime in progress, YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I EXPECT THEM TO RESPOND!! Correct me if I'm wrong but they are still Police Officers.

Unregistered
    Is this a response to an actual situation or a hypothetical?

Unregistered
    Don't be dumb. I'm assuming you haven't been here long enough to know or have worked the road with those guys. I don't usually feel the need to defend them, because they annoy me for many reasons. But except for 1 of them, they are real cops that have bravely put themselves in danger, more than you can imagine. From your perspective, it was a lifetime ago because you may have been in grade school at the time. As you get older, you'll realize that it wasn't really all that long ago. With the exception of one worthless coward, they are all real men that would run into danger if you needed them, including the 70 YO Chief.

Unregistered
    I can only surmise that you really haven't been here that long and have fallen for a story (or stories) you were told during a ride-a-long. Good luck Jedi warrior, and remember...."These are not the droids you are looking for".