Wheels up gunz down - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid rookie View Post
    Yeah i saw it! Him being an idiot rookie. I would have been on the other side of the dump, even in another county. Let them kill themselfs. We got THI units. That’s their job. Trooper looked stupid plain and simple. Now let me get to work for FHP. Im getting ready for 208. Got priorities! 🤑🤑🤑
    I get it, he thought he was doing the right thing, but man that could've turned south quick had they clipped him instead of his car!

Unregistered
    Pilot should follow the guy he had originally and radio his position down to ground units at least.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid rookie View Post
    Yeah i saw it! Him being an idiot rookie. I would have been on the other side of the dump, even in another county. Let them kill themselfs. We got THI units. That’s their job. Trooper looked stupid plain and simple. Now let me get to work for FHP. Im getting ready for 208. Got priorities! 🤑🤑🤑
    Oh no, another state of emergency. FHP QRF Team Assemble and bring the FHP Motorcycle units with you. Start alpha bravo shifts.

Unregistered
    Now we know where all of the stolen ATV's went.

Those idiots were hoping the police would get rough with them so they could cry the victim once more and whine to the media about how the Po-lee are always picking on blacks.

Unregistered
    This was pathetic. For an “elite” member of “florida’s Finest LE agency” , he sure looked like he didn’t know what the hell he was doing! Left his vehicle unsecured, let the guy he detained get away, and let people kick his car! Wtf!?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This was pathetic. For an “elite” member of “florida’s Finest LE agency” , he sure looked like he didn’t know what the hell he was doing! Left his vehicle unsecured, let the guy he detained get away, and let people kick his car! Wtf!?
    Another FHP finest!! 10-8, show me in a signal 4, that is what you are trained to do.

Come on really
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another FHP finest!! 10-8, show me in a signal 4, that is what you are trained to do.
    No sir! You are incorrect. Im trained to 10-65 10-208. That is it! Anything else i have no idea what I’m doing. By the way that rookie is a complete idiot. Could have gotten killed, all over what????? Leave the dump be the dump. You are talking about miami. Really????? like i said once before, i would have been 3 counties away waiting for the signal 7. Let them kill themselfs, THI unita need the paperwork. Now i got more important stuff to do. I got 208 to go at $65hr. Catch up later! And rookies please don’t try to save the world like this idiot tried to do. Colonel fired this dumb azzzzz. 1 troopers for hundreds of atv’s. Sure im right on it, where do i sign up to get killed? 🤔

Unregistered
    If that bozo doesn't get his head out of his ass he will end up dead, or unemployed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Come on really View Post
    Colonel fired this dumb azzzzz. 1 troopers for hundreds of atv’s. Sure im right on it, where do i sign up to get killed? 🤔
    He was fired?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Come on really;2847376]No sir! You are incorrect. Im trained to 10-65 10-208. That is it! Anything else i have no idea what I’m doing. By the way that rookie is a complete idiot. Could have gotten killed, all over what????? Leave the dump be the dump. You are talking about miami. Really????? like i said once before, i would have been 3 counties away waiting for the signal 7. Let them kill themselfs, THI unita need the paperwork. Now i got more important stuff to do. I got 208 to go at $65hr. Catch up later! And rookies please don’t try to save the world like this idiot tried to do. Colonel fired this dumb azzzzz. 1 troopers for hundreds of atv’s. Sure im right on it, where do i sign up to get killed? 🤔[\quote]

Sort of like driving, 208 is a privilege, not a right.

The troop commander should temporarily suspend ALL 208 for the negative stuff written on here. Y’all would lose your mind.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast