Drain The Swamp

Thread: Drain The Swamp

Unregistered

Drain The Swamp

Can someone tell me why we have so many upper management positions who for the most part do absolutely nothing when we can barely put together a half squad for a 12 hour shift. Sounds a lot like congress doesnt it. Same people getting paid big money year after year while the little man gets the shaft. Time for a change folks. We need a union not for pay purposes but for safety purposes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell me why we have so many upper management positions who for the most part do absolutely nothing when we can barely put together a half squad for a 12 hour shift. Sounds a lot like congress doesnt it. Same people getting paid big money year after year while the little man gets the shaft. Time for a change folks. We need a union not for pay purposes but for safety purposes.
    It takes a few to make up a Mutual Admiration Society. Or the classic question, "How many (insert group name here) to screw in a light bulb.

Actually it's not as much a matter of too many upper management positions as it is a misallocation of personnel. Usually there are too many specialty units or LEO's filling positions that would be better served by using civilians.

Unregistered
    Ah crud, I thought with the title of this thread I was going to get a chance to bash the University of Florida Gators 😕

Unregistered
    This is an easy answer. I have mentioned this on a few other threads. Ill keep it short this time. See, there are two parallel careers here at the HCSO. Two paths. Same agency, but two entirely different paths. The first is for the non connected worker bee. Risk your life and destroy your mental health by being over exposed on patrol, beginer detective positions, or detective positions involving death, violence, and abuse. You work at 300% hoping to be noticed until maybe, just maybe, you retire as a corporal on nights, or maybe a sergeant. In the end, you remained on the front lines. On the other hand, you have your wealthy politicians, or their sons or daughters, that are pushed through the ranks quickly, which normaly take 20 years for us regular people, to ranks captain or above. Exsmple: our 10 year LT. Better yet, they are brought in directly as captains and majors. Usually some connected lawyer or ex-fed moron that has never humped the street or made a case or arrested anyone without having their hand held by a US attorney guiding them. Basicly nothing involving quick thinking or warrantless. They bring these people in and they ride the gravy train. Thats why they need all these positions. For all the special people, while we do the dirty work. We have no leaders other than if we get lucky working for a good corporal or sergeant willing to back us up.

Unregistered
    I ll say it again, THE CHIEF NEEDS TO GO. None of the points made on this thread or other threads will be addressed to the tyrannt is shown the door. He more interested in staying till his son makes Major than doing whats right for the agency. Chronister is paying a price by letting him stay. I for one along w other deputies are hoping someone w a chance runs against him. Last thing we need is a south tampa yuppy running this agency. Look morons he associates with and will be promoting to command staff positions. CC ran HSD into the ground and he ‘ll run the HCSO into the ground.

Unregistered
    I hope they look into these posts, and find out who you are. You are a disgrace to our office, do not deserve the privilege to be apart of our office, and YOU NEED TO GO.

Unregistered
    Yes cuz the office is in such great shape right now. Truth hurts golden boy. Its so bad u got patrol colonel coming into in service and admitting things are bad. Denial is just making things worse.

Unregistered
    And thank God we have a site like this to vent the true nature of what is going on. Idiots like u want the truth hidden.
    What the saying “ move along nothing to see here.” Thats how tyrants rule.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope they look into these posts, and find out who you are. You are a disgrace to our office, do not deserve the privilege to be apart of our office, and YOU NEED TO GO.
    I hope the media does. I hope they interview some of us. I would love to tell the how top heavy we are. And how the focus is on the smoke and mirror fluff we do instead of core police work. Our leaders have lost their ability to fight for us. We have turned into information gathering, data entering, and political secretaties. Not only are the bad guys walking all over us, but now, so are all the liberals and millennials. Most of my calls involve me having to think for people, write long reports about how I did it, then get complained on about it because I did not tell them all the pretty fairy tail things they wanted to hear instead of being taught accountability and reality.

Unregistered
    I’ve said it before, term limits would solve a lot of the problems. Here’s a thought how bout electing a sheriff instead of the office always being handed off like a rely, The chief will go nowhere until he trains that ugly I guess woman to be his replacement. Trained to F. K over the troops, yeah she’ll be a good one,,,,,,god help you guys and girls.Please be safe and look after one another, as that is your only protection as no one in the ivory tower gives a shit about you.