Pay raise
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pay raise

Unregistered

Pay raise

Is it true that we’re getting a 10k pay raise and starting is going to 46k under scott’s Proposal to dedicate 30million to state leo pay???

Unregistered

http://www.dailycommercial.com/news/...r-fhp-troopers

Apparently, the proposal would be increasing the starting salary to $42,000. A step plan would be in place in which a state trooper will max out at $60,000 after 20 years of service. If this proposal is passed, it would finally solve FHP's longstanding issue of the hundreds troopers constantly quitting every year due to low pay.

Unregistered
    Dam, I might leave my agency and come to FHP. Do nothing all day but write accidents, required to write less than 2 tickets an hour. Man what a waste of taxpayers money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dam, I might leave my agency and come to FHP. Do nothing all day but write accidents, required to write less than 2 tickets an hour. Man what a waste of taxpayers money.
    Well, considering you can't spell "damn", you should fit right in asshat!

Unregistered
    As soon as he has to handle a S7 in the rain he will cry. He may be a good match for Troop E though with his Banana Republic Spanglish.

Unregistered
    You're not on Facebook "Brah".
    Go back to your nap, or cutting the fingers off your gloves or whatever you goobers do behind Home Depot

Unregistered
    http://www.dailycommercial.com/news/...r-fhp-troopers

Apparently, the proposal would be increasing the starting salary to $42,000. A step plan would be in place in which a state trooper will max out at $60,000 after 20 years of service. If this proposal is passed, it would finally solve FHP's longstanding issue of the hundreds troopers constantly quitting every year due to low pay.
    Hey troopers, go head and spend that money. Because this is the first time they sent this propaganda. You make me promises promises.

Unregistered
    Just give us the pay raise and step plan already. Sheriff's are already pissed off that they have to work most crashes on the highway when there's no trooper around. Not only that, troopers are itching to get out if the pay raise doesn't pass.

Unregistered
    As soon as he has to handle a S7 in the rain he will cry. He may be a good match for Troop E though with his Banana Republic Spanglish.
    Well figuring a road trooper wont be working a Sig 7, then I think he is safe and if by work you mean since in his car with lights on waiting for THI then sure..

Unregistered
    The colonel has all the stars aligned to make the step plan happen. I’m hearing pba is trying to pull shenanigans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast