Ariel Saud is not a protein bar 27 Offender
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ariel Saud is not a protein bar 27 Offender

So it goes like this, he is a Thief and the Publix manager got fired,just know he is a 27 Offender over 300.00 (Felony) and it was not the first time he did it. Loss prevention had been watching him for a while. Now,you are a bad Actor faking a heart attack,you are a real fool. Everyone is walking around thinking protein bars,what a joke. The reality is,you walked out of the store with a cart full of groceries over 300.00 worth and the manager was in conjunction with you. You my friend are a Real Thief,and a descarao. Time to Pawn your Rolex to pay for St. Peter & Paul, I feel bad for the girls no so much for your Wife as she knew what you were doing and did not STOP you. A woman that LOVES her husband and family does not allows this to take place. She is with you for the money,let’s see how it will take her to DUMP you. You can not longer provide an expensive lifestyle. You might have a few dollars in the bank,that goes out quickly when nothing goes back in. Mark my words she will be dumping you,she high maintenance and you have no Off Duty. See you out there Mr. Thief over 300.00.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So it goes like this, he is a Thief and the Publix manager got fired,just know he is a 27 Offender over 300.00 (Felony) and it was not the first time he did it. Loss prevention had been watching him for a while. Now,you are a bad Actor faking a heart attack,you are a real fool. Everyone is walking around thinking protein bars,what a joke. The reality is,you walked out of the store with a cart full of groceries over 300.00 worth and the manager was in conjunction with you. You my friend are a Real Thief,and a descarao. Time to Pawn your Rolex to pay for St. Peter & Paul, I feel bad for the girls no so much for your Wife as she knew what you were doing and did not STOP you. A woman that LOVES her husband and family does not allows this to take place. She is with you for the money,let’s see how it will take her to DUMP you. You can not longer provide an expensive lifestyle. You might have a few dollars in the bank,that goes out quickly when nothing goes back in. Mark my words she will be dumping you,she high maintenance and you have no Off Duty. See you out there Mr. Thief over 300.00.
    If the above is true,you are a real scumbag. Tarnished LEO,you are caca to me. With time and money you were making was there a need for this? Greedy idiot,you thought your IQ was above average and would never get caught? Eres tremenda Mierda,Mariconsito.

Unregistered
    Stop writing shi.. t about Saud Ortiz we know it’s you. None of that is true. Stop hating. The man is a good dad and as a strong marriage. I know you can’t stand that. No matter how much juice you get from your coconut grove clinic you will never look half as good as him. (In his worse day) Your a lonely man with no kids or spouse. Come out of the closet cause you ain’t fooling no one. Mariconson

Unregistered
    Ariel is a good father n husband worry about yourself he takes care of his family and has good friends who don't judge

Unregistered
    Ortiz thebcyber stalker at it again

Unregistered
    I feel so sorry for Ortiz. You have so much enemies. Eventually you will get yours it’s just a matter of time and then all those people that you thought were your friends will disappear.

Unregistered
    Ariel is a good father n husband worry about yourself he takes care of his family and has good friends who don't judge
    I am not Judging,I have connections at PUBLIX and The protein bars allegations are Fake News. He shoplifted a shopping cart Full of Groceries and got caught period. Then Faked a heart attack,he is an idiot and a Thief.

Unregistered
    If the guy, did indeed steal something he should of been charged and fried, not allowed to retire and receive those benefits. I only know the guy in passing, if your dumb enough to risk your career, then you got what your deserved. Yes, we all think were smarter then everyone and no way I'm going to be found out. Guess again. He wasn't part of the F&F plan, so a example had to be made.

Unregistered
    If the guy, did indeed steal something he should of been charged and fried, not allowed to retire and receive those benefits. I only know the guy in passing, if your dumb enough to risk your career, then you got what your deserved. Yes, we all think were smarter then everyone and no way I'm going to be found out. Guess again. He wasn't part of the F&F plan, so a example had to be made.
    I concur,the manager got fired as well. Publix Loss Prevention was pushing for conviction. Publix upper brass not too impress with City PO after this incident. They were shocked,Publix executives are talking and considering 07 Miami PD Off Duty. They spend thousands on Off Duty,trusting the POLiCE can take care of business. They are thinking about 07 and having a security company handle their security. Why spend thousands on POlICE security if they are going to steal from you. Can’t Bite the hand that FEEDS you. Now we just sit and wait. Thanks SAUD

Unregistered
    I concur,the manager got fired as well. Publix Loss Prevention was pushing for conviction. Publix upper brass not too impress with City PO after this incident. They were shocked,Publix executives are talking and considering 07 Miami PD Off Duty. They spend thousands on Off Duty,trusting the POLiCE can take care of business. They are thinking about 07 and having a security company handle their security. Why spend thousands on POlICE security if they are going to steal from you. Can’t Bite the hand that FEEDS you. Now we just sit and wait. Thanks SAUD

We spend millions in union dues and it gets swiped by crooks so who gives a F CK about a publix and bars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast