Miami New times wants Police to leave alone riders on MLK Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami New times wants Police to leave alone riders on MLK Day

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/co...guided-9987233

You liberals a f.. king crazy! This is a country of laws.. thanks god ortiz is with us and in charge of this operation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You liberals a f.. king crazy! This is a country of laws.. thanks god ortiz is with us and in charge of this operation.
    It's Luther Campbell what you expect they pay the idiot

Unregistered

Mayor Francis Suarez and City Manager Emilio Gonzalez, the last person you want in charge of the MLK operations is Javier Ortiz! The Miami New Times is right, allow the urban youths to ride with unbridled alacrity; when they crash and are strewn on the streets squirming in pain, charged them accordingly. Remember, “Never interfere [with a miscreant] when he is erring.”

Unregistered
    Let the monkeys do their tricks in their natural environment , what's the issued

Unregistered
    I'll be at the station watching all the action on TV let the rookies chase the shitholes.

Unregistered
    The poor captain only enforces laws in the grove where it is nice and safe

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor you are out of order, I once was involved in a secret mission on the east coast of Africa , we met with some of the African tribes there , I was carried in glory by two of the tribe warrior into the river for a ceremonial bath

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor you are out of order, I once was involved in a secret mission on the east coast of Africa , we met with some of the African tribes there , I was carried in glory by two of the tribe warrior into the river for a ceremonial bath
    You can always tell when your off your medication. Another thing I've noticed, when a new movie, is about to come out and only a 30 second release is shown. YOU DONE THAT! Damn, isn't there a end to your B.S? I must say, for a guy who's been running 2 major police department , since your retirement. Called back again to one department and recall no less then 3 times back to the navy. How do you have time for us pee-on's? (a little Miami high for ya) Think back several years ago, I know it's almost impossible for you. Didn't you once say about one of the new 10 sector Sgt's. Who would never shut up about all his greatness, here at MPD and the military. If one has to talk about themselves that much for attention, he's really a nobody? I know your not, you do have friends and family, which is great They are, all worried about you!

Take your med's and we will let you come around headquarters and play with all the pretty light's on the marked unit's.
    Will even throw in some cookies and milk, if you would like.

Unregistered
    And then the ****ed you in the ass! Stop pretending!

Unregistered
    That was officially the dumbest sack of garbage I have EVER read! This is the same guy who is mad that the police are not effectively chasing bad guys, but then gets mad that the police are threatening to chase down bad guys. 🤷🏾*♂️🖕🏾

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast