Renee Block
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renee Block

Unregistered

Renee Block

Ms. Cross eyes,another Zeroooo that should had never been hired,fell thru the cracks like many. As Cop couldn’t handle the streets,kissed a lot of booty and hid in Special Events. Gets promoted to Sgt. And again goes back to Special Events cause as Patrol Sgt. Clueless,loss in Space and not able to make logical decisions. Kicked out from Special Events proving one more time the big Zeroooo she’s. Now in charge of Staffing and thinks she’s a big shot,attitude problems. Let’s see how long she will last there. I will be watching you. In the meantime go see an Eye Doctor. Zerooooooo

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor, that's the most tactical sailor that we ever had , she can look at you and the offender at the same time , I will have her at the periscope searching for land and keeping the enemy vessels at bay at the same time

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor, that's the most tactical sailor that we ever had , she can look at you and the offender at the same time , I will have her at the periscope searching for land and keeping the enemy vessels at bay at the same time
    Big time zeroooooo, hiding behind a wall can not handle Patrol.

Unregistered
    Stand your own ass down Pr**k, no one wants to hear your tired, old Navy Sh*t. Take your periscope and shove it up your ass!

Unregistered
    No one wants to work patrol but you. If you want to get promoted work inside. Unless you are part of the f&f plan. Very good for Sgt. Block. She will be promoted to Lt. soon.

Unregistered
    No one wants to work patrol but you. If you want to get promoted work inside. Unless you are part of the f&f plan. Very good for Sgt. Block. She will be promoted to Lt. soon.
    The legacy will continue, a Zeroooo Lt. Nothing more

Unregistered
    Because of Sgt Block, I now have the full weekend off. Thanks

Unregistered
    Only in Miami , someone that should have never been hired as a cop and much less a supervisor with no skills whatsoever , only in Miami

Unregistered
    Only in Miami , someone that should have never been hired as a cop and much less a supervisor with no skills whatsoever , only in Miami
    I concur, big time useless, booty licker from day one. Zerooo

Unregistered
    Matt hall and Renne block are getting married. Wedding invitation will be sent out thru mpd mailer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast