Why do we Why do we hire from sh-t hole country
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Why do we Why do we hire from sh-t hole country

Why do we hired from Sh-t hole l countries like Cuba Haiti etc. etc. Keep the Miami police department white PS I agree hundred percent with what trump said

Unregistered
    When the Cubans, came over in the 80's, they still had the mind set of a communist, way of life. Now, some believe they are the dictators and are grabbing the power. Understand, IT'S not all! We have many, good and honest people on the force, that are Cuban. Some years back, Miami was the police department to be on. Department across the country, send people here for special training. It's nothing like that now. The 80's allowed some, that should of never been officers on cause of the rush to fill the ranks. Now, we are doing it again. F&F, was and is, the biggest problem, were facing AGAIN!

Appointed ranks, go to who can make the F&F look good and city hall. Miami needs to get OUT of the (our department must reflex the community, it's to protect) Everyone here should have a equal chance to advance. Sure they play the game, someone does great on the written, at the oral, not so great. To make way for someone's child. They you have the sex, games. I watched over the years, some of the females, use it to advance or get into special units. Truthfully, in my lone opinion they should be gone too. I personally, never cared who got appointed to what. As long at they could do what was required, not use officers as fall guys to cover their, stupidly! We all know it has happened. Some supervisors, believe the more rips I can write, will show the boys upstairs and at city hall. I got the balls. Appoint me. Our mistakes, we make effect lives. Which many don't give a sh!t about, it's all about me and stats. I've gotten to the point, I don't care what you do. LEAVE ME THE HE!! OUT OF IT. I will not lie for you, I have a family, that's is my priority. Doesn't mean I would run to I.A. or a supervisor, over your actions. Just don't put me in that position. If this is offences to you, wasn't my intent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When the Cubans, came over in the 80's, they still had the mind set of a communist, way of life. Now, some believe they are the dictators and are grabbing the power. Understand, IT'S not all! We have many, good and honest people on the force, that are Cuban. Some years back, Miami was the police department to be on. Department across the country, send people here for special training. It's nothing like that now. The 80's allowed some, that should of never been officers on cause of the rush to fill the ranks. Now, we are doing it again. F&F, was and is, the biggest problem, were facing AGAIN!

Appointed ranks, go to who can make the F&F look good and city hall. Miami needs to get OUT of the (our department must reflex the community, it's to protect) Everyone here should have a equal chance to advance. Sure they play the game, someone does great on the written, at the oral, not so great. To make way for someone's child. They you have the sex, games. I watched over the years, some of the females, use it to advance or get into special units. Truthfully, in my lone opinion they should be gone too. I personally, never cared who got appointed to what. As long at they could do what was required, not use officers as fall guys to cover their, stupidly! We all know it has happened. Some supervisors, believe the more rips I can write, will show the boys upstairs and at city hall. I got the balls. Appoint me. Our mistakes, we make effect lives. Which many don't give a sh!t about, it's all about me and stats. I've gotten to the point, I don't care what you do. LEAVE ME THE HE!! OUT OF IT. I will not lie for you, I have a family, that's is my priority. Doesn't mean I would run to I.A. or a supervisor, over your actions. Just don't put me in that position. If this is offences to you, wasn't my intent.
    ***sent** sorry for the spelling errors. Need coffee, I'm sure more will be pointed out, it's cool. I'm not really a computer guy. I'm one of the OLD sh!t's still around.

Unregistered
    When the Cubans, came over in the 80's, they still had the mind set of a communist, way of life. Now, some believe they are the dictators and are grabbing the power. Understand, IT'S not all! We have many, good and honest people on the force, that are Cuban. Some years back, Miami was the police department to be on. Department across the country, send people here for special training. It's nothing like that now. The 80's allowed some, that [should've] never been officers on [be]cause of the rush to fill the ranks. Now, we are doing it again. F&F, was and is, the biggest problem, we [are] facing . . . AGAIN!

Appointed ranks, go to who can make the F&F look good and city hall. Miami needs to get OUT of the [mind set] (that our department must [reflect] the community, it's to protect) Everyone here should have a equal chance to advance. Sure they play the game, someone does great on the written, at the oral, not so great. To make way for someone's child. [Then] you have the sex, games. I watched over the years, some of the females, use it to advance or get into special units. Truthfully, in my lone opinion they should be gone too. I personally, never cared who got appointed to what. As long at they could do what was required, not use officers as fall guys to cover their, stupidly! We all know it has happened. Some supervisors, believe the more rips I can write, will show the boys upstairs and at city hall I got the balls. Appoint me. [The] mistakes we make effect lives. Which many don't give a sh!t about, it's all about me and stats. I've gotten to the point, I don't care what you do. LEAVE ME THE HE!! OUT OF IT. I will not lie for you, I have a family, that's is my priority. Doesn't mean I would run to I.A. or a supervisor, over your actions. Just don't put me in that position. If this [offends] you, wasn't my intent.
    Most dedicated police officers share your sentiments. I came on with another agency in 1972, when Miami PD was a leading force in Florida Policing. Then very prejudiced white males ran the show, with few Females, Blacks and Hispanics sprinkled in for EEOC appearances; in both agencies. Like today, then, there was F&F as well. It is the nature of our beast. As to a police department must reflect the community it serves . . . it must and within that aspirational goal, the premise of elevating the most qualified can coexist. Over the 45 years I have been in and connected to policing, I have seen proven qualified personnel ascend the promotional ladder on their own dedication and efforts; I am among them. Equity is a very difficult and elusive objective, but it can be reached. The quest requires a commitment to self-improvement, through formal education, with a Bachelor's degree as the objective, all others above it are but a regurgitation of theories learned during the undergraduate pursuits.

To be successful in your promotional pursuits, you have to study; dedicating lone and long hours to memorizing all the material Human Resources identified for the promotional process. It is not easy, but if you prepare as if you will come out number ONE on the written and then repeat the process for the oral board or assessment center process, you might come out in the top five. I did; in all three civil services exams, that is, sergeant, lieutenant and captain. As to being appointed to a non-civil service rank, it was political in the past and remains so today. Learn to live with the reality of our vocation.

Then again, there is no shame in being a 30+ year patrol officer, if during those years you dedicated yourself to serving and protecting your fellow citizens with the same zeal you brought to the streets when you were a rookie. I hold such 30+ plus year veterans in the greatest esteem, for in the end, it will not be about how many civil services ranks you made or were appointed to, but all about how many lives you saved, how many people you helped during their hours of need and most importantly, how many times you did the "right thing,” particularly when no one was watching you.

https://www.eeoc.gov//

Unregistered
    So of the police department is supposed to reflect the community we definitely have to many blacks as staff members.

Unregistered
    At least City of Miami Mayor and Chief didn't come out talking trash against Trump's comments like the county did. The county is run by hypocrites who they themselves can't stand patrolling shithole neighborhoods. On top of that I bet they won't even drive by them in their day off. Good job Miami PD and City Hall. Trump #1

Unregistered
    Stand down sailors and let the course of nature take its path

Unregistered
    I see all you white boys got offended

Unregistered
    I see all you white boys got offended
    Offended, sure why not. Whites can't scream racism, like the blacks do over every little thing. A white who get nailed for wrong doing can't say your only doing this cause I'm white. Blacks do! Whites get passed over for promotion or selected for a special unit can't cry, your only doing this cause I'm white. Black do and have! Whites can't cry cause they got put on a
    sh!tty detain, black do. Not only do you blacks, cry over the white man! Now it's the Cubans too. When a black gets a promotion and suddenly isn't your bro no more. He's a uncle Tom! I know most of your life, you more then likely, had everything handed to you and it still was never enough. It's cool, we white's may not have your silver platter. At least we can say Fu@k it, we earned what we got and just be proud of that. Not what we can take from others, like were owed!

So, pork chop, who's offended now?

Unregistered
    Why do we hired from Sh-t hole l countries like Cuba Haiti etc. etc. Keep the Miami police department white PS I agree hundred percent with what trump said
    Stop it Mc Crink,we know is you. Not too many whites left,and you are always talking smack being a racist towards Latinos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast