Mayor and Director against Trump's "shithole" comment - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your choice of epithets confirms you have already lost the argument. Let me explain it to you slowly. Trump referred to "shithole" countries and he included African countries and Haiti in the group. Tell me then, what is the percentage of whites in those countries? But he goes further by wanting to bring in more Norwegians. Now stay with me, how many blacks live in Norway? So you see, it is all about race and ethnicity and don't even get into his previous comments about Hispanics, gays, women, the handicapped. Is there anyone else out there other than blonde blue eyed people he has not criticized? Now. come back with your lame explanation and further insults. In the end no argument will change your mind. You are a Trump apologist and as he himself said, he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and your kind would still praise him. Pretty un American if you ask me.
    Uh, Norway, Sweden and Germany all have huge populations of Muslims from the ME and actual Africans. Your automatic assumption that they are all blonde and blue eyed shows you have some serious bias problems and are probably an ACTUAL racist yourself.

You should probably take a blue courage course to help identify your biases. Good luck in life with all that hatred.

Unregistered
    A huge shithole will be Northside tomorrow. Come watch gorillas on bikes!

Unregistered
    Been to many places around the world, Haiti is a CHITHOLE and so is a large percentage of Africa! Sorry to break the news to you. Maybe you should visit yourself and see! But make sure you head to your five star hotel (which will be a dump) before dark, because if you get caught out at night, you will end up robbed. SOMETIMES REALITY SUCKS! To be fair, most of South America and Central America is a chithole too!

Unregistered
    Uh, Norway, Sweden and Germany all have huge populations of Muslims from the ME and actual Africans. Your automatic assumption that they are all blonde and blue eyed shows you have some serious bias problems and are probably an ACTUAL racist yourself.

You should probably take a blue courage course to help identify your biases. Good luck in life with all that hatred.
    Typical Trumpologist. Finding excuses to justify the hatred spewed by your supreme leader. It would not take much for you to be convinced to go out and round up those you deemed inferior to you. Maybe if you read a book or traveled out of country once in a while you would learn to view the world differently. The shame of it all is that you work here with us and you have those feelings towards others. Bet you told your recruiter you "loved the community" when you tried to get hired.

Unregistered
    Been to many places around the world, Haiti is a CHITHOLE and so is a large percentage of Africa! Sorry to break the news to you. Maybe you should visit yourself and see! But make sure you head to your five star hotel (which will be a dump) before dark, because if you get caught out at night, you will end up robbed. SOMETIMES REALITY SUCKS! To be fair, most of South America and Central America is a chithole too!
    Well, utilizing your same logic, you could say many places around the U.S. are shitholes as well. Bet you have never traveled to the hills in Appalachia, or the slums in Harlem or the trailer parks of Homestead and Davie. The point is, a president is supposed to be diplomatic to get things accomplished. Nothing is gained by offending and insulting people- something this president is very good at.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2845884]Trump was never referring to people as shitholes. He was referring the countries itsslf. For example, Afghanistan is a shithole. Don't believe me? Maybe one of these 2 quick to judge fools should have served in the military and seen for themselves.

Juan Perez, will you vacation in the braces or Haiti with your family? Do not be a hypocrite sir. Same question for Mayor Gimenez.

I bet you won't drive in certain neighborhoods in South Florida on your days off.

This isn't about people it's about countries with no law and order and the suffering people go through thanks to the corruption coming from the top. Also, don't be quick to judge when there's no video or voice recording of the President saying those exact words. The one who came forward with this was a "Democrat" so as the saying goes for many of the calls we have responded too... it is a he said, she said.

Enjoy the rest of the day living in the nice gated neighborhoods.[/QUOTE

Ok, you can keep on living life making excuses for this guy. Keep your head in the sand. Nothing will ever come of this. He'll never make comments that affect you, your family, or your neighbors. History never repeats itself. SMH.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2846152]
    Trump was never referring to people as shitholes. He was referring the countries itsslf. For example, Afghanistan is a shithole. Don't believe me? Maybe one of these 2 quick to judge fools should have served in the military and seen for themselves.

Juan Perez, will you vacation in the braces or Haiti with your family? Do not be a hypocrite sir. Same question for Mayor Gimenez.

I bet you won't drive in certain neighborhoods in South Florida on your days off.

This isn't about people it's about countries with no law and order and the suffering people go through thanks to the corruption coming from the top. Also, don't be quick to judge when there's no video or voice recording of the President saying those exact words. The one who came forward with this was a "Democrat" so as the saying goes for many of the calls we have responded too... it is a he said, she said.

Enjoy the rest of the day living in the nice gated neighborhoods.[/QUOTE

Ok, you can keep on living life making excuses for this guy. Keep your head in the sand. Nothing will ever come of this. He'll never make comments that affect you, your family, or your neighbors. History never repeats itself. SMH.
    Captain:
    Thank you for your splendid manifestos and all your insight of how life is according to
    Your daily bible.
    CG

Unregistered
    Well, utilizing your same logic, you could say many places around the U.S. are shitholes as well. Bet you have never traveled to the hills in Appalachia, or the slums in Harlem or the trailer parks of Homestead and Davie. The point is, a president is supposed to be diplomatic to get things accomplished. Nothing is gained by offending and insulting people- something this president is very good at.
    I have been to all the places you listed and they are in fact Chitholes! But comparing Harlem, Northside, Homestead or Appalachia to Haiti is like comparing a turd to a diamond! Entirely different! Trump called it like it is! THEY ARE CHITHOLES, which is why they are coming here! My only problem with his question is, why are people coming here from those countries? Well, that's easy to answer: ECONOMICS. FYI, DADE county is a chithole too! which is why a lot of our guys live in Broward and why a good percentage of our people move north when they retire. When my grand parents came to this country, they were screened for diseases and were required to learn English. They weren't give ANY public assistance and they had to become citizens within so many years! Why is that so HARD?

Unregistered
    I have been to all the places you listed and they are in fact Chitholes! But comparing Harlem, Northside, Homestead or Appalachia to Haiti is like comparing a turd to a diamond! Entirely different! Trump called it like it is! THEY ARE CHITHOLES, which is why they are coming here! My only problem with his question is, why are people coming here from those countries? Well, that's easy to answer: ECONOMICS. FYI, DADE county is a chithole too! which is why a lot of our guys live in Broward and why a good percentage of our people move north when they retire. When my grand parents came to this country, they were screened for diseases and were required to learn English. They weren't give ANY public assistance and they had to become citizens within so many years! Why is that so HARD?
    U.S. presidents should not act as eight year olds calling people and countries names. It is unpresidential. Every immigrant that comes to this country comes from a perceived shithole but that fact should not be rubbed on anybody's face. I'm sure your grandparents still have fond memories of their place of origin and that is not something they want to hear. As far as Dade County, yes it has it's problems but no less than Broward. They are plenty of places in that county I would not want to set foot on. It is a bit hypocritical to come to this county for a paycheck and benefits and then drive away from here to spend it elsewhere.

Unregistered

This is HILARIOUS

The same folks on here denouncing what the president said are the same that supported blindly Obama during all his useless rhetoric, racists and embarrassing comments and actions. Then, it was OK, because of course Obama was an activist minded president. On the other hand, now Trump is a racist minded president.

Reality? You, my friend, YOU are as big a racists as you claim Trump to be. Another reality, there are millions, millions of voters, that voted for Trump because of his brutal yet often comical honesty. It is you and the media that are making a re-election for Trump a sure thing. Bottom line, I have many Haitians, Cubans, Mexican, Honduran, Nicaraguan and so forth friends that have come to this country seeking a better life. Face it, and they too would say the same, they came here seeking a better life NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE CHITHOLES, ITS BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRIES ARE CHITHOLES! Period...

You want "Presidential" fine that's your opinion, personally I'm tired of "Presidential" types. I'm tired of politicians period, I want a rough around the edges, bluntly and brutally honest President; I'll keep Trump.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast