Mayor and Director against Trump's "shithole" comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Mayor and Director against Trump's "shithole" comment

Hey guess what? Dade County has a few shittyhole neighborhoods. Truth hurts?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guess what? Dade County has a few shittyhole neighborhoods. Truth hurts?
    We more than a few.

Unregistered
    Trump was never referring to people as shitholes. He was referring the countries itsslf. For example, Afghanistan is a shithole. Don't believe me? Maybe one of these 2 quick to judge fools should have served in the military and seen for themselves.

Juan Perez, will you vacation in the braces or Haiti with your family? Do not be a hypocrite sir. Same question for Mayor Gimenez.

I bet you won't drive in certain neighborhoods in South Florida on your days off.

This isn't about people it's about countries with no law and order and the suffering people go through thanks to the corruption coming from the top. Also, don't be quick to judge when there's no video or voice recording of the President saying those exact words. The one who came forward with this was a "Democrat" so as the saying goes for many of the calls we have responded too... it is a he said, she said.

Enjoy the rest of the day living in the nice gated neighborhoods.

Unregistered
    Trump was never referring to people as shitholes. He was referring the countries itsslf. For example, Afghanistan is a shithole. Don't believe me? Maybe one of these 2 quick to judge fools should have served in the military and seen for themselves.

Juan Perez, will you vacation in the braces or Haiti with your family? Do not be a hypocrite sir. Same question for Mayor Gimenez.

I bet you won't drive in certain neighborhoods in South Florida on your days off.

This isn't about people it's about countries with no law and order and the suffering people go through thanks to the corruption coming from the top. Also, don't be quick to judge when there's no video or voice recording of the President saying those exact words. The one who came forward with this was a "Democrat" so as the saying goes for many of the calls we have responded too... it is a he said, she said.

Nanney: do you not have anything better to do on a Saturday morning ?

ajudono?

Thumbs up Wow, really?

Ok, you can keep on living life making excuses for this guy. Keep your head in the sand. Nothing will ever come of this. He'll never make comments the affect you, your family, or your neighbors. History never repeats itself. SMH.

Unregistered
    Trump never said that. Unless you believe CNN anonymous sources

Unregistered
    Trump never said that. Unless you believe CNN anonymous sources
    Illinois democrat Senator "****" Durbin said he was present when Trump allegedly uttered the expletives. So if rabid-liberal "****" Durbin asserts Trump said it, it must be true, right? Coincidentally and concurrently, two Republican Senators, David Perdue and Tom Cotton were also present and have said they did not hear the President's uncouth question. Of course, they being Republicans makes them liars!

Unregistered
    Illinois democrat Senator "****" Durbin said he was present when Trump allegedly uttered the expletives. So if rabid-liberal "****" Durbin asserts Trump said it, it must be true, right? Coincidentally and concurrently, two Republican Senators, David Perdue and Tom Cotton were also present and have said they did not hear the President's uncouth question. Of course, they being Republicans makes them liars!
    You are so blinded by Fox and Friends that you have lost all your senses. This is not about Obama, liberals or CNN. It is about a racist bigot running his mouth instead of behaving presidential. Take your blinders off. The man is unhinged.

From a true Republican conservative, not a draft dodging traitor who is in bed with our worst enemy Putin.

Unregistered
    You are so blinded by Fox and Friends that you have lost all your senses. This is not about Obama, liberals or CNN. It is about a racist bigot running his mouth instead of behaving presidential. Take your blinders off. The man is unhinged.

From a true Republican conservative, not a draft dodging traitor who is in bed with our worst enemy Putin.
    Hey dumb ****, when was the last time you saw "Haitian" listed as a race? Its not racist if its not against a race, unless you think only people of dark complexion live in Haiti.. which ironically would make you a racist you whiny *****.

Unregistered
    Hey dumb ****, when was the last time you saw "Haitian" listed as a race? Its not racist if its not against a race, unless you think only people of dark complexion live in Haiti.. which ironically would make you a racist you whiny *****.
    Your choice of epithets confirms you have already lost the argument. Let me explain it to you slowly. Trump referred to "shithole" countries and he included African countries and Haiti in the group. Tell me then, what is the percentage of whites in those countries? But he goes further by wanting to bring in more Norwegians. Now stay with me, how many blacks live in Norway? So you see, it is all about race and ethnicity and don't even get into his previous comments about Hispanics, gays, women, the handicapped. Is there anyone else out there other than blonde blue eyed people he has not criticized? Now. come back with your lame explanation and further insults. In the end no argument will change your mind. You are a Trump apologist and as he himself said, he can shoot someone on 5th Avenue and your kind would still praise him. Pretty un American if you ask me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast